Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I thought the same when I seen an article about him being the hot coordinator this year..he's gonna interview everywhere and go no where.

Elway is untouchable in Denver

Oh I'm not saying he isn't! But there will be grumblings and people talkin' shit not only in their fan base, but in the media @ large if he doesn't figure this QB thing out in the next 2-3 years..... That's all I'm saying.

Marvin Lewis needs to hold seminars on how to hold on to a job for years doing the bare minimum.

Wilkes - Rookie QB/Rosen

Bowles - Rookie QB/Darnold, career back up in McCown

Joseph - Fucked Up QB situation/Siemian, Lynch and Keenum

Now Marvin Lewis is a whole other case and he should have been gone a long time ago, BUT you ain't winning anything w/ Andy Dalton either, especially if AJ goes down.

Sometimes it seems like they give the brotha's these jobs knowing it's almost an impossible task just to say "See! We hired an African American, but it didn't work out!" just so they won't have to do so when they build the team up more/evolve their rosters in the future.

I could articulate this better but I'm tired of typing. lol

It’s easy to call it all a conspiracy but look at the teams you named. They all have a spotty history with evaluating talent especially at QB. Plus those coaches did themselves no favors when it came to play calling & performing in crunch time especially Vance Joesph. The Broncos should of at least had a winning record. I don’t think these teams hired those coaches with the intent of them to fail tho.

I told yall yesterday would not be surprised if the Steelers moved on from Brown.

I know what goes on with the Steelers and the Rooney family have been patient with him but he's selfish and about himself not the team

Back