Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas tight cuz they wack squad couldn't beat a bottom 4 team with multiple starters out playing a BACK TO BACK

got winslow throwing markannen into cameras lol,everybody affiliated with this hamster wheel frustrated

As much as I'm entertained by this Tommy, don't talk to me about heat basketball until next season. You're in no position to talk about any other franchise

I wonder what team zach Lavine gonna demand a trade to in the summer

Bobby portis came off the bench and dropped 26 which is more than anybody on the heat scored

they paying dudes 28 mil to be -9 in games, waiters looking like nipsey from martin runnin up and down the court

Yo how the hell is a team 30 mil over the luxury tax wit no chance in hell of gettin out the 1st round?

I rather bottom out/tank than be in this dire situation

Last edited:
Bobby portis came off the bench and dropped 26 which is more than anybody on the heat scored

they paying dudes 28 mil to be -9 in games, waiters looking like nipsey from martin runnin up and down the court

Yo how the hell is a team 30 mil over the luxury tax and wit no chance in hell of gettin out the 1st round?

I rather bottom out/tank than be in this dire situation
I hate this nigga

What else would he need to do to be a superstar? Im legit curious.

Post season success i would think. Plus some longevity playing at a high level.

I only think there are 4 or 5 superstars in the league.

Bron
KD
Kawhi
Curry
Harden
NO don’t even have to do a full rebuild

Get out they feelings and bring some talent back for AD. Plus maybe 2 lottery picks in this draft

And Zo people must just don’t want him with that shitty ass medical staff cause NO ain’t got a PG
You trippin, that lakers offer good kuz,lonzo,ingram & if they include zubac?

the pelicans would be fun to watch,add depth and multiple positions being filled and they keep holiday and all them in gentrys system

celtics assets aint that nice either don't let these crackas in the media gas em.Ad & kyrie tight that's what boston really has going for them.I wouldn't want brown(who sucks and eligible for an extension this summer) & tatum(if they even offer him)and some teen/late picks over what the lakers would give up.

If Memphis slides out of the top 7 Boston gets the pick. That plus they own the Kings pick(possibly a lotto pick) and the Clipper pick. If they put those picks on the table + Tatum i cant see another offer out there better then that. The Celtics would have to throw in Horford or Hayward to make the numbers work but i like it for the Pels.

@juks you just magically show up when then heat lose lol

Nah

this don't even make sense, I just looked at the schedule heat been trading 2 wins and losses for weeks lolll

all you got this wade struggle retirement tour forced jersey swaps and standing ovations for that dirty clown who intentionally dislocates elbows and kicks people in the nuts.

Justise has somehow turned into our best player

Here's hoping we trade j rich before the jig is up and people realize he's a beta 3rd option

Last edited:
If Memphis slides out of the top 7 Boston gets the pick. That plus they own the Kings pick(possibly a lotto pick) and the Clipper pick. If they put those picks on the table + Tatum i cant see another offer out there better then that. The Celtics would have to throw in Horford or Hayward to make the numbers work but i like it for the Pels.

Memphis top 8 protected, top 6 next season, unprotected in 2021
clippers lottery protected(they won't make the playoffs this year) and imo they getting kahwi this summer so that pick will be in the 20's next year
Kings pick 12-14th in a draft that's considered weak after the top 5

and tatum or mentally broken hayward lol.I'm taking ingram,ball and lonzo over mid/late picks tatum and hayward

Younger players on cheaper contracts who have shown some value in the nba over picks that you hope are equal/better

xpbfvb.jpg

damn

24-25 7th seed

pointing-and-laughing.gif~c200

Memphis top 8 protected, top 6 next season, unprotected in 2021
clippers lottery protected(they won't make the playoffs this year) and imo they getting kahwi this summer so that pick will be in the 20's next year
Kings pick 12-14th in a draft that's considered weak after the top 5

and tatum or mentally broken hayward lol.I'm taking ingram,ball and lonzo over mid/late picks tatum and hayward

Younger players on cheaper contracts who have shown some value in the nba over picks that you hope are equal/better

The stars have to align for those picks to matter true but even if they end up with Smart + Tatum + Horfrod + Kings/Clippers pick(i think they pick it up when Gallo comes back) im taking that over the Lakers offer.

I like Zo not as high on Lonzo as most and but love Kuz and Ingram as prospects. Heres the thing, i don't think LA ends up trading all 3. I think Hart or Zubac will instead end up as the 3rd piece. Tatum will end up being the best player of the bunch by a wide margin so the Celtics deal would be the one i would go with. If im New Orleans tho im really looking at the Knicks as a suitor. Knox and that pick would be a good look

What Laker team are you mfers watching?
Without LeBron and the other vets. Them young mfers on Pheonix level. They are all projects that won't develop until their second contract.

Might as well draft a project and get the full benefit. Tatum and Brown are playoff proven. Plus draft picks.

I have no confidence in Dell Demps. I am just happy that he see the Bullshit the Lakers are trying to sell. Keep em over there with LeBron. Watch they don't develop into shit until their second contract on another team not named the Pelicans.

Tatum in the playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>That Lakers developmental team.

Think about this.
Is Lonzo going to be an all star one day with that janky shot? Yeah in 3-4 years maybe. On his second contract on another team. Nah that is the Lakers problem to solve. He guaranteed not to resign too. Keep him and his pops out there.
Will Kuzma be better than Mirotic or Randle? Maybe Randle but he has a long way from being Mirotic. Point being they have better option on the team already.
Is Brandon Ingram better than Tatum? No Tatum is playoff tested.
Is Zubac better than J. Okafor? It is a tie at best but Jah has shown more resolve on his comeback bid. Neither one is an Embiid. So might as well keep what you got.

You want to know what the NBA is short of...........................................tall wings that shoot and play D. Boston has 3 and they giving them away for a player that don't want to be in Nola. Keep Gordon give up Tatum with some multi year picks and one of those big contracts (Horford) to make the money work. Hell and they might take Solomon Hill too.............................................Sheeeeeiiiiitttttttt!

You see what they have. No body that needs developing. No projects that may or may not pan out. If those players I named just stay the way they are and not get better. They are more than serviceable.

What you nigga be watching when you say shit like this

Tatum going be the best player by a wide margin based on what? Dude was drafted into a winning situation. He drop duds routinely in games because he can. I think his offensive skill set when it comes to scoring is superb. He’s shown little ability to be a playmaker for others at this point. His shot selection is still terrible which is understandable for young players

Lakers young players were drafted into a losing situation in the Western Conference. Ingram is better than Tatum right now and only going to get better. Only thing Tatum do better than Ball right now is score but he don’t impact the game the way Zo do already w/o scoring

The Lakers and the Knicks have the best packages to offer. You don’t bet on late lottery picks over proven talent. And that’s w/o even mentioning Kuzma, Zubac, or Hart

Did you see what he did last year. Dude is going to be a star and probably one of the best 10 to 12 players in the league one day. Can you say that about any of the Laker prospects? I dont see it. Im taking a sure thing in Taum all day plus i get a few cracks at the draft? Granted its not the deepest draft ever but there are some really solid prospects in the lottery.

Payton/Pels pick
Holiday
Tatum
Mirotic/Kings Pick
Horford/Randle/Clipper pick

Thats a damn good foundation to build on and to top it off they can remain competitive while also rebuilding.

Last edited:
Tatum in the playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>That Lakers developmental team.

This right here(brown n Rozier balled in the playoffs too) people forget that started all the hype

...I been letting nigga low-key diss the CS youngin' too long up in here.

I ain't watch one single laker game this year cause I dont give a fuck but I bet they looking better than the Cs youngins right now cuz the Cs as a team look confuse out there

But..them youngins in boston show you what they can do and you wanna bring up their stat line from last night?

In the end. AD ain't coming to boston so really none of this matters to me..and if kyrie leaves fuck it. Sign Rozier who seems to play better when kyrie ain't there and let's go. Fuck it. It is what it is..

You trippin, that lakers offer good kuz,lonzo,ingram & if they include zubac?

the pelicans would be fun to watch,add depth and multiple positions being filled and they keep holiday and all them in gentrys system

celtics assets aint that nice either don't let these crackas in the media gas em.Ad & kyrie tight that's what boston really has going for them.I wouldn't want brown(who sucks and eligible for an extension this summer) & tatum(if they even offer him)and some teen/late picks over what the lakers would give up.

Lonzo been on record stating that is not interested in playing for the Pels, the young Lakers players already shown when given the light they don't get shit done and are not competitive, the only attractive asset is kuzma who only seems to give a fuck about winning. Nobody wants no more complacent ass players who care about social media more man. And y'all niggas keep skipping over the fact that we are putting AD back in the West which is counterproductive.

And I can tell y'all not reading my posts. For the last time I'm not really feeling that cetlics package, I been on record saying the Knicks package offers the best possibility for a transcendent superstar, gets AD in the East, and helps out our salary.
Let's be real, most of yall will call me emotional or a troll for saying this, but I get it it's fun to hate the Pelicans,it's a inside joke to call AP21 emotional when he speak real shit or whenever I try to I'm as well lol. Y'all buy into alot of media shit and into takes that will put this team into mediocrity because A) y'all don't care enough and B) y'all wanna see us lose because it's cool to shit and make fun of the Pelicans and it's "emotional fans".

So I won't take this Lakers thing seriously, only did this one serious because Juks is one of the few posters on here that tries to be a serious poster. bitch ass gonna wack or feelings me and we know what @Beta about to do.

Knicks
Cetlics
Philly
Chicago

Is my order for best assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back