Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the idots that don't read into that message, bro I'm being extra AF because that's how much confidence I'll have that AD will not be a Laker. Shit ain't happening

lol read somewhere that the interest on Mike Conley is slow right now.

Can't be surprised teams ain't beating down the door for a 31 year old, solid but unspectacular, nigga making 30 Ms.

Can’t believe at one point he was the highest paid player in league

Btw IDC what y'all say Lakers poo poo platter is trash and we not about to send AD to no damn team in the West especially the team that's supposedly trying to strong arm us. We not about to be hoed out to Magic and Lerbon bruh, I promise you this, if we do I'm practically done as a Pelicans fan and I'll never post in this thread again. Now Caw Caw to that!

You trippin, that lakers offer good kuz,lonzo,ingram & if they include zubac?

the pelicans would be fun to watch,add depth and multiple positions being filled and they keep holiday and all them in gentrys system

celtics assets aint that nice either don't let these crackas in the media gas em.Ad & kyrie tight that's what boston really has going for them.I wouldn't want brown(who sucks and eligible for an extension this summer) & tatum(if they even offer him)and some teen/late picks over what the lakers would give up.

These wack treadmill heat struggling at home vs a bulls team with 4 g league/2 way players in the rotation no hutch,carter,lavine wtf

I just walked in to see us getting blown out by the wack ass bulls

Steve-Buscemi-awards-reaction.gif

No heat basketball for me until Tuesday

Now I got frostbitten fuck niggas coming out the woodwork

xpbfvb.jpg

damn

24-25 7th seed

I'm not doing this with a bulls fan

Not a fan of a team that niggas got group chats to talk about how shitty the organization is

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back