Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me both basketball reasons those Laker players trash. Y’all just regurgitating heads in the media that don’t like the Lakers anyway opinion. I bet you think the Celtics package is amazing huh?

Tatum legit gonna be a perennial all star but even his stock somewhat overrated. He’s not the next Kobe like the media would like you to think. Rozier has been mediocre in a contract year. Jaylen Brown who everyone lauds although he consistently puts up lesser numbers than BI. And if cats wanna talk minutes and shots even when adjusted Brandon puts up better numbers across the board.

Oh you must be gassed off the picks huh...
Memphis is top 8 protected and they about to bottom out. Won’t see that pick until it conveys and loses value. Just like how the Kings pick is this year. Remember when the Celtics were getting a top 5 pick from the Kings? Well that pick is gonna be 12-14 this season. Clippers pick? That’s gonna be somewhere in the mid to late teens if not later by the time it conveys.

Facts is yes Tatum> Kuz, a lot of that has to do with age tho. But Boston iffy on even including him.

Lonzo >>>>Rozier not even close. Zo has 3 things in his game that is on trajectory to be elite at for his position. Facilitating, Defense and rebounding. And if the shot comes around consistently all bets are off what he can be. Not to mention Rozier gonna be 25 in 2 months. 2 whole years older than Kuz who people try to play the age and won’t get better card.

BI>Brown. They came in the league the same year Brandon a full year younger. It’s debatable to some people now who’s better currently and BI has the higher ceiling. If you wanna crunch analytics that’s where some put Brown ahead. But if you wanna retort I can breakdown each part of their games making my case why the counting stats fall in line with Ingram better.

Than Zu isn’t just some throw in. Look at the numbers he’s been putting up this season. His rookie year he balled, last season he put too much weight on and fell off. He got his weight back down and balling again. Only turns 22 in two months and compares favorably in year 3 to a guy like Marc Gasol when you regulate the mins. And MG was 26 in year 3, IZ 21-22.

Now once again come back to me why y’all should wait on Boston’s “treasure trove” of assets again.

Niggas get gassed because when the Celtics young guys go out and have dud games the media doesn’t say shit. Meanwhile Lakers youngings don’t get that benefit. Tatum went 3-9 for 6 points the other night. You probably just finding that out because I told you. Meanwhile go forbid BI has a 11-5-5 game once in a while, media tells you he’s trash.

I know I won’t get a actual b-ball analysis response, just spoon fed media narratives.

163.gif

Give me both basketball reasons those Laker players trash. Y’all just regurgitating heads in the media that don’t like the Lakers anyway opinion. I bet you think the Celtics package is amazing huh?

Tatum legit gonna be a perennial all star but even his stock somewhat overrated. He’s not the next Kobe like the media would like you to think. Rozier has been mediocre in a contract year. Jaylen Brown who everyone lauds although he consistently puts up lesser numbers than BI. And if cats wanna talk minutes and shots even when adjusted Brandon puts up better numbers across the board.

Memphis is top 8 protected and they about to bottom out. Won’t see that pick until it conveys and loses value. Just like how the Kings pick is this year. Remember when the Celtics were getting a top 5 pick from the Kings? Well that pick is gonna be 12-14 this season. Clippers pick? That’s gonna be somewhere in the mid to late teens if not later by the time it conveys.

Facts is yes Tatum> Kuz, a lot of that has to do with age tho. But Boston iffy on even including him.

Lonzo >>>>Rozier not even close. Zo has 3 things in his game that is on trajectory to be elite at for his position. Facilitating, Defense and rebounding. And if the shot comes around consistently all bets are off what he can be. Not to mention Rozier gonna be 25 in 2 months. 2 whole years older than Kuz who people try to play the age and won’t get better card.

BI>Brown. They came in the league the same year Brandon a full year younger. It’s debatable to some people now who’s better currently and BI has the higher ceiling. If you wanna crunch analytics that’s where some put Brown ahead. But if you wanna retort I can breakdown each part of their games making my case why the counting stats fall in line with Ingram better.

Than Zu isn’t just some throw in. Look at the numbers he’s been putting up this season. His rookie year he balled, last season he put too much weight on and fell off. He got his weight back down and balling again. Only turns 22 in two months and compares favorably in year 3 to a guy like Marc Gasol when you regulate the mins. And MG was 26 in year 3, IZ 21-22.

Now once again come back to me why y’all should wait on Boston’s “treasure trove” of assets again.

Niggas get gassed because when the Celtics young guys go out and have dud games the media doesn’t say shit. Meanwhile Lakers youngings don’t get that benefit. Tatum went 3-9 for 6 points the other night. You probably just finding that out because I told you. Meanwhile go forbid BI has a 11-5-5 game once in a while, media tells you he’s trash.

I know I won’t get a actual b-ball analysis response, just spoon fed media narratives.

Because the pelicans might make everyone wait til then....as they said this is on their time.

Whodies ain’t supposed to be sassy

B.G rolling in his cell

:scust1:
ahhhh

the ol "he acting sassy" response

you tight fam...i get it...dont take away from the wall of text you typed

I actually agree with some of your points fwiw

Ha ha reading that post again

Man @BDBIID came in here like this on niggas..

B-TFJz.gif

Last edited:

So question let's say he doesn't get traded now...does he play?

Goat shit.

Long shot but the best chance the Knicks have to even have a shot at AD is for the Pelicans to wait till the draft lottery.

Not expecting the Knicks to get him at all, but if they wait the Knicks atleast will have an outside chance with if they get the #1 pick.

just going make the situation worse.

Offers ain’t going gain value as time pass, they’re going to lose value less time remaining before he hit market

You pick up the phone now and take the best offer a team can present and move on. This the same organization that traded the 3rd best shooter in the league and picks away for Boogie and then let him walk though
Ahhh, the revisionist hot take lol

If you don’t trade him now you do risk him getting injured again and then trade offers getting worse.
I don't disagree with you

I'm disagreeing about the trading buddy for cousins.

If everything went to plan, he doesn't get hurt and more than likely resigns with the pelicans

It only looks bad now because of how things played out

just going make the situation worse.

Offers ain’t going gain value as time pass, they’re going to lose value less time remaining before he hit market

You pick up the phone now and take the best offer a team can present and move on. This the same organization that traded the 3rd best shooter in the league and picks away for Boogie and then let him walk though

I see what you're saying but I disagree

If you're the GM of the Pelicans your only job at this point is to get the best deal possible.....that deal won't be available until this summer

The Lakers offer isnt going anywhere

Celtics obviously cant do anything until the summer anyway

Knicks will be there too

Unless some dark horse team just makes an offer they cant refuse I think it makes sense to wait....I know teams would love to have him for potentially two playoff runs but for a player of Anthony Davis's caliber I dont think the offers will be drastically different from now to the summer

Last edited:
could it be that the reason that Dell not picking up the phone is b/c he has already been secretly fired?

Bruh I never even said I wanted that Celtics package so I'll sit this one out since this shit is not even directed to me lol

Goat shit.

Long shot but the best chance the Knicks have to even have a shot at AD is for the Pelicans to wait till the draft lottery.

Not expecting the Knicks to get him at all, but if they wait the Knicks atleast will have an outside chance with if they get the #1 pick.
Y'all the team I wanna trade with, I been saying on here all along especially since y'all can possibly win the lotto and I have a soft spot for the Knicks.

Btw IDC what y'all say Lakers poo poo platter is trash and we not about to send AD to no damn team in the West especially the team that's supposedly trying to strong arm us. We not about to be hoed out to Magic and Lerbon bruh, I promise you this, if we do I'm practically done as a Pelicans fan and I'll never post in this thread again. Now Caw Caw to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back