Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want the shit to be over lol

everybody studying the pelicans like some bacteria under a microscope

tbh, i know AD is supposed to speak to the media i think tomorrow, but idc what he has to say. Thats not an indictment on him, it's just gonna add insult to injury at this point. You know he leaving, there is nothing he can say that's going to "smooth" it over. I want to be clear, im not mad at him for wanting to leave. I've always been on the side of players (for the most part), go get your money, go get your happiness, but he in a lose/lose situation right now and speaking on it not gonna help matters.

Just either sit on the bench or dont show up. Either way is fine

Wonder where jrue is going..surely he won't be on the roster by this time next year

Jrue said AD was 80% of the reason he stayed in New Orleans

A lot of teams could use him and hes locked up on a good contract for the next 3 or 4 years

Depending on what direction they go with the AD return they don't have to trade him necessarily but at the end of the day thats probably going to be the smart move and what I would do

Jrue said AD was 80% of the reason he stayed in New Orleans

A lot of teams could use him and hes locked up on a good contract for the next 3 or 4 years

Depending on what direction they go with the AD return they don't have to trade him necessarily but at the end of the day thats probably going to be the smart move and what I would do
I think he said 90% lol

But I would want him also but at the same time if we gave up assets how much better does jrue really make the team? 5th seed at the very best? Ehh

But then again you need to add somebody to entice other players to come. But idk I'd settle for mirotic so we can have a PF who can actually be effective in the starting lineup. Too bad NO has no decent SFs that's what we really need

What Laker team are you mfers watching?
Without LeBron and the other vets. Them young mfers on Pheonix level. They are all projects that won't develop until their second contract.

Might as well draft a project and get the full benefit. Tatum and Brown are playoff proven. Plus draft picks.

I have no confidence in Dell Demps. I am just happy that he see the Bullshit the Lakers are trying to sell. Keep em over there with LeBron. Watch they don't develop into shit until their second contract on another team not named the Pelicans.

Yes this year cuz the roster is flawed and they've had mad injuries

last year the lakers pups won 35 games had a top 10 defense before injuries ravaged them.They were on pace to win 40+

Tatum in the playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>That Lakers developmental team.

Think about this.
Is Lonzo going to be an all star one day with that janky shot? Yeah in 3-4 years maybe. On his second contract on another team. Nah that is the Lakers problem to solve. He guaranteed not to resign too. Keep him and his pops out there.
Will Kuzma be better than Mirotic or Randle? Maybe Randle but he has a long way from being Mirotic. Point being they have better option on the team already.
Is Brandon Ingram better than Tatum? No Tatum is playoff tested.
Is Zubac better than J. Okafor? It is a tie at best but Jah has shown more resolve on his comeback bid.
Neither one is an Embiid. So might as well keep what you got.

You want to know what the NBA is short of...........................................tall wings that shoot and play D. Boston has 3 and they giving them away for a player that don't want to be in Nola. Keep Gordon give up Tatum with some multi year picks and one of those big contracts (Horford) to make the money work. Hell and they might take Solomon Hill too.............................................Sheeeeeiiiiitttttttt!

You see what they have. No body that needs developing. No projects that may or may not pan out. If those players I named just stay the way they are and not get better. They are more than serviceable.

this whole post sounds like someone who don't really understand the nba , so we just gonna agree to disagree

zubac better than okafor bruh

Niggas still caught up in numbers okafor having nice games but he's still terrible defensively, if he can ever play decent defense he'll be a solid back up

casuals can't see beneath the surface they get impressed by glossy box score #'s

Lonzo been on record stating that is not interested in playing for the Pels, the young Lakers players already shown when given the light they don't get shit done and are not competitive, the only attractive asset is kuzma who only seems to give a fuck about winning. Nobody wants no more complacent ass players who care about social media more man. And y'all niggas keep skipping over the fact that we are putting AD back in the West which is counterproductive.

And I can tell y'all not reading my posts. For the last time I'm not really feeling that cetlics package, I been on record saying the Knicks package offers the best possibility for a transcendent superstar, gets AD in the East, and helps out our salary.
Let's be real, most of yall will call me emotional or a troll for saying this, but I get it it's fun to hate the Pelicans,it's a inside joke to call AP21 emotional when he speak real shit or whenever I try to I'm as well lol. Y'all buy into alot of media shit and into takes that will put this team into mediocrity because A) y'all don't care enough and B) y'all wanna see us lose because it's cool to shit and make fun of the Pelicans and it's "emotional fans".

So I won't take this Lakers thing seriously, only did this one serious because Juks is one of the few posters on here that tries to be a serious poster. bitch ass gonna wack or feelings me and we know what @Beta about to do.

Knicks
Cetlics
Philly
Chicago

Is my order for best assets.

Nah that's his pops wanting him in a big market, they prefer new york or chicago(big markets for bbb that's all it is) pelicans system/pace better suited for lonzo

Once ad went wit klutch it was a wrap, it is what it is

you can't be serious with the knicks on this list and I'm not givin up the #1 pick for ad.

I think zion can be more dynamic in todays game over a big who is better suited as a 1a/2

ad needs to play with a lebron,curry,kyrie type player to maximize his ability imo

Yes this year cuz the roster is flawed and they've had mad injuries

last year the lakers pups won 35 games had a top 10 defense before injuries ravaged them.They were on pace to win 40+

this whole post sounds like someone who don't really understand the nba , so we just gonna agree to disagree

zubac better than okafor bruh

Niggas still caught up in numbers okafor having nice games but he's still terrible defensively, if he can ever play decent defense he'll be a solid back up

casuals can't see beneath the surface they get impressed by glossy box score #'s

i think the sample size is still too small both defensively and offensively to adequately project what Jha could do either as a full time starter or the first big off the bench

He just now getting some good consistent minutes. How he fits in the pelicans long term plan remains to be unknown

Me personally, i like him and his contract. And if he continues, the hope is he gets confidence back, his conditioning as well, and can be a consistent contributor moving forward.

Take a break

This AD situation has clearly gotten to you
nah, i know you want it to tho

any other day, you spamming the thread about getting dudes outta miami, I finally ask you where one of em going, and you lash out

shrugs

Nah that's his pops wanting him in a big market, they prefer new york or chicago(big markets for bbb that's all it is) pelicans system/pace better suited for lonzo

Once ad went wit klutch it was a wrap, it is what it is

you can't be serious with the knicks on this list and I'm not givin up the #1 pick for ad.

I think zion can be more dynamic in todays game over a big who is better suited as a 1a/2

ad needs to play with a lebron,curry,kyrie type player to maximize his ability imo
We shall see. NY done wild things before. AD can be a strong allure for Kyrie and KD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back