Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody hear from KP lately? He been acting kinda diva-ish last couple years with NY. I'd think that would maybe complicate a hypothetical AD deal if he were to be involved because you know good and well he wouldn't stay in NOLA

Dont forget, AD will have one year left and claim hes only going to resign with the Lakers. That will help.
That's true....hmm well they did say the knicks are #2 on his list

And imo

Knicks with KP, AD, AND cap space in the East >>>> 35 year old lebron in the west

You might be onto something

KP hates the knicks on the low and btw wouldn't that mean it's in the pelicans' best interest to trade him now rather than the summer because of what AZTG just said?

Anybody hear from KP lately? He been acting kinda diva-ish last couple years with NY. I'd think that would maybe complicate a hypothetical AD deal if he were to be involved because you know good and well he wouldn't stay in NOLA

KP is a diva. He been on some diva shit since his 2nd year. 0% chance he comitts to NO. NO can match any offer but that will mean keeping a guy that doesnt want to be there for 4-5 years with constant trade rumors.

So KP is gonna be restricted and somebody is gonna offer him something and knicks will match

Hmm he'll probably see what the knicks do in the summer before he demands a trade in the winter

I really want that wigga in miami

That's true....hmm well they did say the knicks are #2 on his list

And imo

Knicks with KP, AD, AND cap space in the East >>>> 35 year old lebron in the west

You might be onto something

KP hates the knicks on the low and btw wouldn't that mean it's in the pelicans' best interest to trade him now rather than the summer because of what AZTG just said?

If NY really is the trade they want, why trade AD there now when you know AD will get and add some wins and fuck up the pick you gonna get?

Plus man even as a Knicks fan ill say this, whatever NY offers aint shit without the #1 pick. That would put NO in a position to give KP who is coming off an ACL a max contract, knowing he rather play elsewhere.

Not even the Pelicans front office will make a trade that risky.

Memphis stay losing in hilarious fashion, you get exactly what you want an Andrew Wiggins long 2 (dude was 4/19 for the game) only for Towns to get the rebound and hit a fadeaway falling out of bounds at the buzzer

So KP is gonna be restricted and somebody is gonna offer him something and knicks will match

Hmm he'll probably see what the knicks do in the summer before he demands a trade in the winter

I really want that wigga in miami

If KP requested a trade, he would easily be the most in demand player. Every team will make an offer. What would the heat even have to offer?

I aint the type to shit on anyones dream, but make your dreams more realistic fam.

Shout out Pat Riley.

You right brother. I don't know then

"That would put NO in a position to give KP who is coming off an ACL a max contract, knowing he rather play elsewhere"

This is gonna be y'all funny enough unless somebody offers under the max for KP for tally to match

How much will is QO be around? I forget.

If KP requested a trade, he would easily be the most in demand player. Every team will make an offer. What would the heat even have to offer?

I aint the type to shit on anyones dream, but make your dreams more realistic fam.

Shout out Pat Riley.

Josh Richardson, the 2019 first round pick that will be in the teens, bam, and possibly someone else like an expiring

Idk man I'm just trying to MAAAGA

Shout out Pat Riley.

qzlz6f.jpg

porzingis an rfa this summer who hasn't played in damn near a year and was injury prone BEFORE the acl injury

you overvaluing him, I could see if he was locked in to a good contract with 2-3 years left and was a relatively healthy player he's about to get a significant raise and is injury prone af

qzlz6f.jpg

porzingis an rfa this summer who hasn't played in damn near a year and was injury prone BEFORE the acl injury

Beta said after the Knicks matched an offer and resigned him for 4 years.

More importantly though, chill out fam, let me shit on the heat in peace.

Lmao speak of the devil

I hope someone in the meeting asked him like yo who the fuck is you?

As much potential as hes shown, its like fam you only played 2 1/2 years and have fizzled out after December every year you played.

This what happens when your franchise is trash and a 2nd year player becomes the face of your franchise.

Same reason Devin Booker could wave off the coach when the coach is trying to sub him

Tommy gonna sit here hating while he watches a bad bulls team until he's 40

Ima always watch them

I love them. I don't love this though

They aren't good enough to do anything, they can't move anybody easily, they aren't bad enough to tank

The guys getting paid less play better than the guys who make money

They just still..

This nigga was cryin when he posted this

I've watched the bulls win championships,bottom out and suck,be a fringe playoff team to contenders again until rose got injured and they became a treadmill team.I'm good with the rebuild

better than being some aging pretender team with a 2nd round ceiling or a treadmill team like yours

This nigga was cryin when he posted this

I've watched the bulls win championships,bottom out and suck,be a fringe playoff team to contenders again until rose got injured and they became a treadmill team.I'm good with the rebuild

better than being some aging pretender team with a 2nd round ceiling or a treadmill team like yours
Lol nigga talking about the Jordan years

And nigga I've seen miami win 3x in 13 years so why when I'm okay with rebuilding to contention again even though it's frustrating how pat painted us into a corner you clown me? It mirrors what you just said basically

And look who runs your front office

Shit ain't gonna be sweet like you think

When the summer of 2020 hits and TJ and Whiteside are off the books and Miami's roster is dramatically better while new orleans still looks like the swampy wasteland for basketball and Chicago is still a laughingstock ima be like

IMG_20181027_075626.jpg

Lol nigga talking about the Jordan years

And nigga I've seen miami win 3x in 13 years so why when I'm okay with rebuilding to contention again even though it's frustrating how pat painted us into a corner you clown me? It mirrors what you just said basically

And look who runs your front office

Shit ain't gonna be sweet like you think

Yea the jordan years so? I've witnessed my team win championships how many other people can say that?

nba literally has had 10 teams win the title the last 40 years.10 teams that's 2/3rd 's of the league never winning shit you act like the nba is the nfl or mlb where everybody has a chance

look who runs your front office , that's why your team all fucked up right now.Nigga about to be a post wade heat fan poppin off foh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back