Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was written like Nas but it came from Quinten ScoopB.

Every time that scoopb dude tweet something beta come in a day or hours later with sources

Anyone watching the Nuggets Raptor game?

Wtf did the ref just do? You cant call that foul in a tie game with 7 seconds to go.

Need a Knick fan to let me know when Mudiay out the lineup so I can tune in

Him and Hezonja wasting minutes

Kanter too but you gotta play him for depth I guess

Mudiay had his shot, Frank need these minutes. Mudiay ain’t consistent enough to take minutes from younger guys

He can’t play cause he worried about being yanked instead of giving him the ball and making him figure it out. Dude is smart. He dealing with a confidence issue. Same with Zo in LA

Mudiay done had 6 years, unless he starting caliber every night, he can come off the bench. It’s still early but why waste time/games

Hezonja barely looks like an NBA player. Ovinton J’Anthony would be a better option off the street

I aint never seen a post do wrong.

I aint gonna break it down but damn fam. Delete the post.

Only thing you right about is hezonja. But that cant save you. Just delete the post.

Yo didnt you also that you would take Embiid off the top 10 players list and add Klay?

Dtips9JW4AACtyQ.jpg

Then point it out fool

It’s the nba thread

You watch your squad but if you try to argue on behalf of Mudiay, you full of shit

Dude been in the league 6 years...11 and 3 ain’t guaranteed rotation numbers

Klay ain’t top 10 but Elzo cool. I have Embiid a top 5 player. Klay is only 28. Him being top 10 at some point is not out the question. He has some things I’d like to see from him 1st though. Until then, top 20ish

Mudiay been playing well. His numbers as a starter been really good. Keep in mind hes only averaging 22 minutes. Whats suprising is his shooting. His biggest issue was shooting, like 35% for his career. So far this season hes been shooting 49% and 38% from 3. Plus his defense has been good. He only had an ok game tonight but had 28 and 7 last game on a good percentage.

I dont blame you for not watching Knicks game, so im not suprised you wouldnt know. His stats are pulled down from coming off the bench and a few bad games when he came back from injury. His numbers gon get better IF he keeps this up. Hes never played this consistently well for long so who knows how long itll last.

With Frank, younging been given chances other young players on the team wont get. Hes played himself out the rotation. Idk who could get benched for him at this point. This is probably the best for him. Hopefully he puts in the work during practice and free time and gets back in the rotation but as of now he played himself out the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back