Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot he was still in the league
Did you know that biyombo plays 8 mins a game and hasnt appeared in 10 games and makes 17 mil?

Did you know mozgov makes 16 mil and hasn't played?

Did you know nicholas batum makes 24 mil and averages 9ppg, 5 reb, and 4 ast?

Tyler Johnson not looking so bad now

Dennis Smith getting game saving blocks over 6'9 forwards while Frank nitti in trade rumors lmao

All the while you begging for any player on the heat to be in some trade rumors but nobody wants any of the trash yall got. Sad times for the heat.

I thought Chicago was fine with the rebuild? Plus they had injuries.

Done to silence the Fire Paxson and Forman crowd that's been going on, Hoiberg was the fall guy. We all knew he was going to get let go first so GarPax could get more time to try and save their asses

You a knicks fan don't address me

All you know is Ls

Heat so trash you more focused on the Lakers, Pelicans and Knicks.

Heat and Knicks got pretty much the same record, but only 1 team is over the cap.

Heat lost Bron and went all in on Melo, Hayward, PG, KD and a bunch of other players and lost out on all of them.

Yall got some trash young talent cause yall traded picks for dragic of all players.

Matterfact, now that I think about it, yall sound like the new Knicks.

Take this L fam.

Heat so trash you more focused on the Lakers, Pelicans and Knicks.

Heat and Knicks got pretty much the same record, but only 1 team is over the cap.

Heat lost Bron and went all in on Melo, Hayward, PG, KD and a bunch of other players and lost out on all of them.

Yall got some trash young talent cause yall traded picks for dragic of all players.

Matterfact, now that I think about it, yall sound like the new Knicks.

Take this L fam.

Being on the Knicks has derailed or ruined numerous careers

I'll leave at that I got stuff to do

Im so glad they finally fired him. I thought they were gonna ride out this final season.

Plus Markenen is back. Season finally gonna get fun

Im so glad they finally fired him. I thought they were gonna ride out this final season.

Plus Markenen is back. Season finally gonna get fun

Portis and Dunn come back in a few weeks, I want the team to lose as much as possible before they come back to full health. It's inevitable when that happens they go start winning games that they should try and lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back