Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could see this actually happening only because TWolves like him so much. He dont have the heart to be an NBA coach in my eyes tho.

You one of my favorite posters in here I wait to see what great content you are gonna post

Keep it up
i got a phd in sarcasm

you dont regulate what gets posted in here

Fred being scapegoated , hearing this coming from the owner

Not saying he was some great coach but I don’t know exactly what they expected with the current circumstances , disagree wit this move.

Fred may have stood up on the sidelines 3x in his career.

He been a doormat from the get go.

Think he earned 1 tech and had to walk in the middle of the court to get it and the ref didnt even wanna give it to him

whatever nigga

anyway, pels look to get back on the winning track trying to make it back to back wins to get back over .500

they are exactly where they were this time last year (broken record) but there are too many variable that go into play. I definitely think a health Peyton has them with more wins and forces everyone else in their natural roles, but you gotta play with who ya got.

I thought they did a great job of pushing the tempo and creating early offense off missed baskets and keeping Kemba to a bad shooting night was key.

Hopefully they beat the clips at the blender tonight, but LA is playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Fred may have stood up on the sidelines 3x in his career.

He been a doormat from the get go.

Think he earned 1 tech and had to walk in the middle of the court to get it and the ref didnt even wanna give it to him

Man shut the fuck up, you said you don’t even watch bulls games.

People of your Ilk Only show up when someone gets traded/fired

Kris dunn on record saying Fred helped him gain confidence he lost his rookie year.this dude went from being offensively inept to pullin up for 3’s on fast breaks and hitting 4th quarter daggers Fuck what you talking about.

Man shut the fuck up, you said you don’t even watch bulls games.

People of your Ilk Only show up when someone gets traded/fired

Kris dunn on record saying Fred helped him gain confidence he lost his rookie year.this dude went from being offensively inept to pullin up for 3’s on fast breaks and hitting 4th quarter daggers Fuck what you talking about.
:hahaha:

Shut the fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back