Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis numbers game by game is ridiculous lol

Nobody bats an eye though

Cause the bucks do the same thing the thunder did for Westbrook. Niggas move out the way for him to get those boards. Assists comes cause he just control the ball most of the time. Nobody watches the bucks tho so no one gives af.

Let me explain a bit about that shit with Knox.

Hes been having a tough season, but hes 19 and has shown flashes. Shit would be normal everywhere else but portions of New York are full of clowns.

So a "writer" for the NY Post reached out to a bunch of NBA scouts and execs and asked them about Frank and Knox and printed all the negative ones.

Extreme click bait and clown shit considering the kid is 19 and with the injury he had hes only played like 15 games.

And that is the biggest reason why the Knicks cant sign star free agents, its cause the media is your biggest enemy.

The thing with Frank being traded is the fact that the Knicks have too many young guards. No one expected shit from Mudiay, and dude is actually playing extremely well. Not well as in everyone had low expectations and hes exceeding them, but hes actually playing like a legit starting point guard.

And then we got Dotson. Wasnt even expected to be in the rotation and younging been killing it. Probably the best shooter on the team and other than making mistakes on defense at times hes a good defender.

Then ofcourse you got Trier. Undrafted player but his name been coming up in rookie of the year convos.

At one point they took Dotson out the rotation even though he deserved to play and then recently they put him back in and hes been killing it.

To me, potentially, Frank is the most complete player out of all of them. The issue though is that he still plays scared. He doesnt take more than 2 dribbles without passing the ball.

I think its too early for a trade. This is a throw away year anyway, but I can see them saying with the emergence of Dotson and Trier, and Mudiay finally playing like a lotto pick, they might not have a place in the rotation for Frank.

Last edited:
To me, potentially, Frank is the most complete player out of all of them. The issue though is that he still plays scared. He doesnt take more than 2 dribbles without passing the ball.
This is where NBA teams need to evolve. Ideally u send him to the G League for 2-3 weeks to specifically focus on this aspect of his game (while working on other areas). But teams don't want the headlines of them sending their 1st round pick to the G League. Baseball do this all the time for struggling prospects.

Who is Klay replacing on this list?

KD
Kwahi
Steph
Harden
Giannis
Westbrook
AD
Lebron
Embiid
Jimmy

If you can't create for yourself or others you're not a top ten player in the league, dude doesnt get to the rim and he's good but overrated on defense
Harden,Embiid,and Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back