Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay isnt a top 10 player wtf
So a player w one of the goat b-ball IQ who is also one of the best scorerAND defender in the league is nt a top 10 player....why because he doesn’t dribble? Or u don’t think so cuz u haven’t heard someone say it on TV first for u to run with ?

So a player w one of the goat b-ball IQ who is also one of the best scorerAND defender in the league is nt a top 10 player....why because he doesn’t dribble? Or u don’t think so cuz u haven’t heard someone say it on TV first for u to run with ?

Who is Klay replacing on this list?

KD
Kwahi
Steph
Harden
Giannis
Westbrook
AD
Lebron
Embiid
Jimmy

If you can't create for yourself or others you're not a top ten player in the league, dude doesnt get to the rim and he's good but overrated on defense

Who is Klay replacing on this list?

KD
Kwahi
Steph
Harden
Giannis
Westbrook
AD
Lebron
Embiid
Jimmy

If you can't create for yourself or others you're not a top ten player in the league, dude doesnt get to the rim and he's good but overrated on defense
Imo there are not 10 ppl better than him at putting the ball in the basket and concurrently not 10 better defenders

fff
Imo there are not 10 ppl better than him at putting the ball in the basket and concurrently not 10 better defenders
LOL, funny how Klay went from been underrated defensively to overrated defensively so fast. Yes, there are 10 better defenders than him. Heck, there are 50 better defenders than him.

He is an above average defender, but just bcos u heard people over-hyping his defense(maybe on TV, lol) does not mean u should do it too.

fff

LOL, funny how Klay went from been underrated defensively to overrated defensively so fast. Yes, there are 10 better defenders than him. Heck, there are 50 better defenders than him.

He is an above average defender, but just bcos u heard people over-hyping his defense(maybe on TV, lol) does not mean u should do it too.

I'm thinking he worded that wrong. I believe he's trying to say that there aren't 10 two-way players better than Klay both on offense and defense. I think that's what he meant.

Families it’s my opinion u ask me
fff

naw I watch him usually defend the best perimeter player on the other side nightly and still fill it up on the offense while sharing the ball with two of the best offensive players the game has ever seen

Families it’s my opinion u ask me

naw I watch him usually defend the best perimeter player on the other side nightly and still fill it up on the offense while sharing the ball with two of the best offensive players the game has ever seen
Dude, i really dont disagree with your overall premise that Klay is a great player. I dont think @southsil4lil disagrees with that either. I think we are recoiling at the fact u called him a top 10 player.

But u are right, it is your opinion and u have a right to it. Heck, I think Lonzo should be 1st team all Defense at the end of the season and i dont think there is a single person in this forum that agrees with me.

Elzo watches Cavs vs Lakers games on TV when there were about 3-4 better games to watch

So I can't take his opinions seriously lol

JJJ is the type of player I have in mind for the Nets at the 4. Allen needs to get into a rigorous weight training program next offseason.

My younging Frank been on the bench all game. Trae Burke got injured and left the game and Frank still hasnt played.

Yall know what that means. A trade is being worked on.

Suns, Magic, Grizzlies and a few other team all made offers.

Dotson and Trier emerging as good young guards and Mudiay playing like a legit starting pg leaves the Knicks with way too many guards so I can see why they would want to trade Frank.

You speaking blasphemy right now.

Defense is what everyone uses to downplay Curry’s impact.

Yea and remember it’s Klay, not Steph, who usually guards the best point guards on the opposing team

That's OK. TJ is the one guy who should never be traded. That dude has the biggest heart on the team, and plays balls out every game. He's Dellevadova with a much better jumper and without the dirty play.

Nah. A guy like that you NEED to lead your bench. Fuck a 1st round pick.

@Infamous114

We gonna see y'all niggas at the blender

This shit ain't over

And tell that beak nose hoe that also root for the heat it's been fuck him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back