Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should trade McGruder to the Thunder
It's crazy because the thunder are the best defensive team in the league with no roberson

I think me and my offspring Tommy were talking about thunder vs Lakers in the summer

I think I was pro thunder and he was pro Lakers

All I'll say is

As much as I hate the thunder and that fuck boy who wears number # 0

Thunder in 5

Lol bro the Lakers as they are currently constructed are WACK

And that's me being unbiased

"Wack" and that's being "unbiased"....

The Heat as currently constructed are wack. The Lakers aren't in that boat. They're trying to learn how to play with Lebron.

Lakers beat OKC in 6.

Very winnable game for the bulls tomorrow smdh.

Since that warriors debacle bulls #8 in the nba in defense.Offense is the issue outside parker & lavine we got nothin but markannan will be back next week,I hope they don't fuck up their draft position(like miami did that one year) since perennial top 10 lottery participants orlando & sacramento playing good so far.

It's crazy because the thunder are the best defensive team in the league with no roberson

I think me and my offspring Tommy were talking about thunder vs Lakers in the summer

I think I was pro thunder and he was pro Lakers

Man stop sayin this nonsense.All I did was give you a style for you to run wit "To all baby me's ,I see all you harold minors"

kobe ass nigga

And you can't remember nothin

What match up you prefer next year? lakers or thunder vs warriors in the wcf

Lakers youngins won 35 games last season with lonzo and ingram missing mad games, adding bron and vets to the youngins gonna add 18-20+ wins

but okc gonna have a healthy patterson,roberson & addition by subtraction by getting rid of flabby melo

+ noel and grant gettin more tick they gonna be tough defensively(top 3-5) and that game when pg and russ dropped 30+ each at gs they were cohesive and a match up problem along with adams for gs

Shroeder on the thunder is a good look tho, especially at back up and he can run point while russ play 2

duke can get to rack like a mf

I like all the moves the thunder made this summer especially if this shroeder move goes down

thunder bodied the offseason, don't mean nothin on paper but I like the moves they made

I said lakers or thunder will face the warriors in the wcf, it's still too early to call but I know it won't be the rockets they're done

Nuggets will make the playoffs but I aint buyin them yet as an elite west team

Man stop sayin this nonsense.All I did was give you a style for you to run wit "To all baby me's ,I see all you harold minors"

kobe ass nigga

And you can't remember nothin

I said lakers or thunder will face the warriors in the wcf, it's still too early to call but I know it won't be the rockets they're done

Nuggets will make the playoffs but I aint buyin them yet as an elite west team

Lol after my concussion I don't remember too good

Whatever man all I know is this laker team can't beat the thunder

The nuggets are top 10 in offense and defense if I remember correctly with no will barton

Are they elite? Maybe not but they are essentially what the Sixers are to the east in the West as far as ranking

Lol after my concussion I don't remember too good

Whatever man all I know is this laker team can't beat the thunder

The nuggets are top 10 in offense and defense if I remember correctly with no will barton

Are they elite? Maybe not but they are essentially what the Sixers are to the east in the West as far as ranking

I just don't trust the nuggets, do you really believe in jokic big nosed ass leading a team anywhere? lol

or millsap weak ass? FOH

when they get lil zeke and barton back they gonna be deep but I don't know give me another 25 games

the bucks same thing they're playing great but I watched the BULLS punch them in the mouth twice in milwaukee

1st game bulls was moppin the floor wit these niggas in the 1st half up 25 then collapsed in the 2nd half, the other night it took a middleton 3 with 5 seconds left and a holiday miss at the buzzer for them to win the game.

I just don't trust the nuggets, do you really believe in jokic big nosed ass leading a team anywhere? lol

or millsap weak ass? FOH

when they get lil zeke and barton back they gonna be deep but I don't know give me another 25 games

the bucks same thing they're playing great but I watched the BULLS punch them in the mouth twice in milwaukee

1st game bulls was moppin the floor wit these niggas in the 1st half up 25 then collapsed in the 2nd half, the other night it took a middleton 3 with 5 seconds left and a holiday miss at the buzzer for them to win the game.
Jokic leads by his playmaking to great cutters and you should see the nuggets' record when he scores more than 15

And milsap anchors the D

Leave the scoring to the others

I don't think it's a one man team where somebody has to lead but jokic's role is hard to negatively affect as he's the lifeblood

I'll answer the rest later

Oh you mentioned IT lol yo I think he'll make the team worse if he plays

Bucks I don't watch so it's hard to give a fair assessment

I don't trust them either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back