Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard question for me right now.

He surrounded by so much he can blend in and avoid the scrutiny of his peers

Need to see more to his game. He takes and makes hard shots but he been a professional scorer. Those hard shots also lend to some bad shooting nights that go unnoticed

Hard to determine right now.i don’t think he is at this point, nor will he be the best player of his draft

Kinda where i'm at with him. You see the skills, but sometimes i be like is he gettin his bcuz of the talent around him or would he be putting up hollow stats on a weak ass team like the Knicks or the Heat ( shots fired bitches :)) Not sure if i see that "carry a team trait" in him I also don't think he will be the best player of that draft. Still wish Philly had him tho.

They wouldn't do that and i dont want that. I think we can do better
Yeah but who trading for vucci and gonna give great value when he can leave in FA?

As far y'all you getting an expiring so you can use the cap space to overpay for another bismack biyombo in addition to a building block player who can actually score

Or you keep KCP and can trot out

KCP, ingram, gordon, bamba

With Isaac and Fournier off the bench

your starters and bench will have D and scoring covered

Last edited:
Yeah but who trading for vucci and gonna give great value when he can leave in FA?

Im not expecting great value. I would do a Ross for Fultz swap. Or Vuc for a mid 1st. Im not that high on BI. Laker fans stay over hyping and overvaluing thier talent. He's going to be a solid pro but nothing special

Word is were looking into a Ntilikina trade. @AZTG whats going on with the kid?

At the moment hes an intangibles player. Elite defender. The team plays better with him on the court even though his offensive stats are terrible.

Hes frustrating to watch cause he got so many moves but the shot never goes in. He'll pull a beautiful move and get a shot at the rim or an open jumper and miss.

I still think hes gonna be a really good player. It just might take him a bit longer to develop offensively.

I hope these rumors are just rumors.

Any idea who the magic are offering for him?

At the moment hes an intangibles player. Elite defender. The team plays better with him on the court even though his offensive stats are terrible.

Hes frustrating to watch cause he got so many moves but the shot never goes in. He'll pull a beautiful move and get a shot at the rim or an open jumper and miss.

I still think hes gonna be a really good player. It just might take him a bit longer to develop offensively.

I hope these rumors are just rumors.

Any idea who the magic are offering for him?

Sounds like the guard version of isaac. Always thought they had a few parallels .Makes sense that were interesting as our GM is obsessed with length nh.

Im not sure what the offer would be tho. Maybe expirings and a pair of 2nds. Probably not enough to get it done tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back