Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rockets wanted to trade away the "no depth" they have for jimmy butler

Lol

Whores get what they deserve

Just trade a first rounder for mcgruder

I’d give up a first for him. We’re probably going to pick in the 9-11 range this year and he might be better than anybody at those spots anyway.

Pau gasol has a stress fracture in his leg

Denzel valentine out for the year and hasn't been seen on the court since homie embarrassed him at the drew

Lonzo got a sprained ankle..enter Alex caruso? Lol

Btw why the Lakers taking so long to trade Ingram?

I'd take Ingram, Ball and a pick for Wall and wish I could somehow throw Mahimi in there but that can't and won't happen.

just saw the injury report

south beach smoothies on deck for tomorrow

Luke Walton a hoe. I can’t be the coach getting hemmed up in my own office

Reason I gotta bang on Bron basketbally. Dude let his teammates/coach take so much to not upset his false GOAT claims while he does whatever he wants

Refuses to be coached, refuses to come off the ball, everybody gotta dim their light and adjust their game to play with him while they get dragged and he feed it “I, as the leader, blah blah”

Lakers struggling and have been because of him.”guards 1-5” then when Walton ask him to play some 5, he push back. Do something off the ball, play to some of your teammates strength but media go nah this how he always played

the same media hate my boy TO til this day. Crazy shi

It’s amazing to me people who watch basketball actually entertain him being the Goat ....PG? Maybe, player? Fuck outta here

People think Curry/Gs led to this NBA. Go watch the 2012 nba finals. This was already coming. Golden State just the universe bringing balance. It’s about the team 1st

I may not agree with every point but a lot of truth was said here.

Shouldn't have said it but whoever said it ain't lying. Also what better way to solidify your spot and keep collecting checks by fuckin the coach?

Motherfuckers gon have to adjust.

Self control aint that hard learn.

And I mean motherfuckers on both side.

Lets not act like female coaches aint gonna catch feelings and wanna fuck a player or 5 either.

Regardless as more women take these types of roles in all aspects of life people will start to adjust and shit wont be an issue
good point

i guess my position is, why in 2018, is a professional "coach" spreading this locker room ideology?

Would any of ya'll fuck Becky Hammond?

good point

i guess my position is, why in 2018, is a professional "coach" spreading this locker room ideology?

Would any of ya'll fuck Becky Hammond?

If I'm a fringe player that is barely on the team Becky gone get this weenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back