Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ fucking an ASSISTANT coach

FOH
so you wouldnt b/c she was an assistant coach but you would if she was the head coach?

stop talking in semantics nigga

would you fuck becky hammond?

good point

i guess my position is, why in 2018, is a professional "coach" spreading this locker room ideology?

Would any of ya'll fuck Becky Hammond?

Nah but close proximity changes things.

Ugly chicks that would never get play look fuckable if you seeing them at work everyday.

Maybe its a me thing but ugliest chicks ive ever smashed was chicks i worked with. Smh.

Last edited:
this nigga beta love moving the goal posts about whats bball related and whats not

Nah but close proximity changes things.

Ugly chicks that would never get play look fuckable if you seeing them at work everyday.

Maybe its a me thing but ugliest chicks ive evef smashed was chicks i worked with. Smh.
i would only buy this if this was an avg joe situation.

you an athlete with access to women the avg joe dont have so looking at a fugly female coach shouldnt do anything for you when you can literally have your pick of way more attractive women

Yall right then and them females are gonna be sexually attracted to the nba players it's a 2 way street.

Becky Hammon an ok looking girl. Maybe she could get it.

But if it's a Cheryl Miller looking girl I'm straight

Yall right then and them females are gonna be sexually attracted to the nba players it's a 2 way street.

Becky Hammon an ok looking girl. Maybe she could get it.

But if it's a Cheryl Miller looking girl I'm straight

Cheryl doesn't get fucked, she does the fucking!

i would only buy this if this was an avg joe situation.

you an athlete with access to women the avg joe dont have so looking at a fugly female coach shouldnt do anything for you when you can literally have your pick of way more attractive women

I agree but you might be asking the wrong people this fam.

Most cats here have admitted to wanting to fuck dorris burke so you know they going in raw with hammond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back