Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic leads by his playmaking to great cutters and you should see the nuggets' record when he scores more than 15

And milsap anchors the D

Leave the scoring to the others

I don't think it's a one man team where somebody has to lead but jokic's role is hard to negatively affect as he's the lifeblood

I'll answer the rest later

nyfthw.gif

You think you droppin knowledge? You schoolin niggas? STFU

Millsap don't anchor shit their defense is the same with him on and off the floor.Miss me wit these generic answers Rook

"great cutters and playmaking" man SHUT UP

You see Boston getting their isht together with the squad as is?
Yeah and no

I don't think Stevens can coach a team that has a lot of healthy talent on it because he's overrated and can't orchestrate a good offense

Been getting exposed all year because there's no such thing as a timeout that lasts a whole season

Raptors are the best team but I can't fathom a team with Kyle Lowry on it in the finals

nyfthw.gif

You think you droppin knowledge? You schoolin niggas? STFU

Millsap don't anchor shit their defense is the same with him on and off the floor.Miss me wit these generic answers Rook

"great cutters and playmaking" man SHUT UP
Lol I thought I was gettin my shit off kickin the mathematics

I stand by what I said though

Yo..do the Cavs always play like this? Not one nigga is out there trying to pass the ball..

Who ever got the ball dribbles it around and then shoots...

Like damn these niggas done gave up so soon...

Yeah and no

I don't think Stevens can coach a team that has a lot of healthy talent on it because he's overrated and can't orchestrate a good offense

Been getting exposed all year because there's no such thing as a timeout that lasts a whole season

Raptors are the best team but I can't fathom a team with Kyle Lowry on it in the finals

I can't front and act like Stevens didn't have me fooled. Everybody said Boston would have a "good problem" with Kyrie & Gordon returning. Seems to be a problem problem. Which has to be put on the coach.

I can't front and act like Stevens didn't have me fooled. Everybody said Boston would have a "good problem" with Kyrie & Gordon returning. Seems to be a problem problem. Which has to be put on the coach.
Celtics would be great if Gordon Hayward signed with miami...he wouldn't have gotten hurt either

Tough break niggas

IMG_20180925_002843.jpg

Yea let's wait til at least all-star break before we start overreacting...

When did the Wizards become jobbers? I mean....damn.

Great win, but Ben had plenty of opportunities to test out a jumper form the elbow, and passed out of it. Fuck that scared shit.

I fucks with Trae Tha Truth but lil homie gonna have to get his shooting percentage up. He be having some horrendous shooting nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back