Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want that

Not that I want it but we ain't going to do shit with either one. I'm tired of reading comments in the post about Wall like the shit is all his fault we playing like shit.

Is Wall a good part of the blame, Hell yes but not all of it. Just want to see who these clowns cry about once Wall is gone.

Not that I want it but we ain't going to do shit with either one. I'm tired of reading comments in the post about Wall like the shit is all his fault we playing like shit.

Is Wall a good part of the blame, Hell yes but not all of it. Just want to see who these clowns cry about once Wall is gone.
Ahhh wizards been picking it up lately though and wall has been better

He's still not THERE athletically but he's a lot better

Ahhh wizards been picking it up lately though and wall has been better

He's still not THERE athletically but he's a lot better

The line up change was a good thing. Morris has been playing great off the bench and Oubre starting has been decent to good. Although he didn't start last night.

Thing with Wall is that he doesn't really even give effort on D anymore. If the shit not a chase down block from behind Wall ain't playing D on ANYBODY.

Word to y'all loss last night

And wasting 6 points from Solomon hill

what were your takeaways from last nights game Beta?

I was refereeing and didnt see it

The line up change was a good thing. Morris has been playing great off the bench and Oubre starting has been decent to good. Although he didn't start last night.

Thing with Wall is that he doesn't really even give effort on D anymore. If the shit not a chase down block from behind Wall ain't playing D on ANYBODY.

Wall to me has made offense much more of a priority the last few years to kinda combat the whole "he can't shoot" thing and he stopped focusing on D but he can

Chris Paul been inefficient as fuck this season, putting up a career high in turnovers, he shooting his worst percentage from 3 since the 2012-2013 season and his worst true shooting % since 2006-2007

PER last season 24.4
PER this season 18.8

what were your takeaways from last nights game Beta?

I was refereeing and didnt see it
I ain't watch it. I got home late and then by the time I had sex and made dinner there was no games on

I was mad no games started at 10 or 10:30 for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back