Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul been inefficient as fuck this season, putting up a career high in turnovers, he shooting his worst percentage from 3 since the 2012-2013 season and his worst true shooting % since 2006-2007

PER last season 24.4
PER this season 18.8
Gotten so bad you actually called him by his real name lol

Last edited:
Wall to me has made offense much more of a priority the last few years to kinda combat the whole "he can't shoot" thing and he stopped focusing on D but he can

That's the problem the nigga doesn't want to take less shots for us to have a better offense run through Beal and getting Porter more shots. Fuck focusing on D that nigga no longer gives a fuck about D. That is why I said he doesn't even give effort. A person can be focused on something but just can't do it even with 100% effort. This nigga ain't focused or giving effort. We all know he can be decent to good on D.

Wall still caught up on his stats. Nigga knows but don't care that nobody gives a fuck if he averages 20ppg but we always lose in the playoffs.

I ain't watch it. I got home late and then by the time I had sex and made dinner there was no games on

I was mad no games started at 10 or 10:30 for once

uhhh....thanks?

ifat1fa2yfqu.gif

You said you didnt see the game and why you didn't see it. I told you I didn't see the game and why I didn't see it...

You're being immature

i appreciate your input

I ain't watch it. I got home late and then by the time I had sex and made dinner there was no games on

I was mad no games started at 10 or 10:30 for once

Yvette made you make tacos nigga!!!
giphy.gif

Mcgruder too

Idk if you're privy but we can't resign him so might as well deal him to a team that needs a 3 and D player while his value is at its highest

Hopefully mcgruder, and Goran Dragic get traded on the next few months
Yea cause we're over the cap or damn near to it lol. Waiters taking his sweet ass time coming back. He should have been back by now

Had a 8-10 month window, it's month 11

He not even at the games lol He still playing fortnite

Has he even gone to any games this season? Don’t remember even seeing him on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back