Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Terrence Ross is trying to get PAID. Dude in the 2 games against us so far, dude has barely missed a shot.

Hes been cooking for a few weeks now. Really most of the season. I hope we re sign him. Really easy dude to root for and great locker room/glue guy. Hope we can work out a reasonable extension with him.

Speaking of players balling out in thier contract year Vuc has been a complete animal this year. I dont know if its because hes trying to get payed or if its Cliffs influence. Maybe us drafting Bamba lit a fire under him. Hes playing like an all star this year.

Speaking of players balling out in thier contract year Vuc has been a complete animal this year. I dont know if its because hes trying to get payed or if its Cliffs influence. Maybe us drafting Bamba lit a fire under him. Hes playing like an all star this year.
Adding and shooting efficiently the 3 point shot has really expanded his game.

BS kick out by Lebron then he just stands there after KCP misses the shot.

We know how great Bron is but this shit was disgusting.

Bron drove, got under the rim, instead of going for the reverse layup, he passes to KCP for the last shot.

Reason? Cause hes scared to draw contact and shoot free throws with the game on the line.

You cant be the best player in the league and shy away a layup under the rim cause you scared to shoot free throws.

Refs were callin some weak ass fouls on the magic in the 4th, 2 on isaac,one on bamba and that Woat call on vucevic.That wasn't no foul

this been a trend all season.Weak af

wish dj augustin was a fa next summer so the bulls can bring him back he'd be a nice back up pg/spot starter

Adding and shooting efficiently the 3 point shot has really expanded his game.

More then just that its been his effort and hustle. He's playing at a really high level right now. Im interested to see what the Front Office does with him. Wouldnt be surprised if he got traded or extended at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back