Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have got to stop these rotations where JJ is left in isolation on defense, cause everyone does EVERYTHING against JJ when he guards them.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!

Jimmy BUCKETS, muhfuckas!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

nba-QOVMjckSpTP8I

Last edited:
Man fuck what yall got to say.

That Butler shot won me $800.

Withdrew that shit right in the bank.

Told yall im trying to be up 2k by the end of tomorrow, up $900 now. $600 in the bank, $300 to keep betting.

You got niggas dying in 13 degree weather for 5 days straight

Central wack

the central time zone goes from wisconsin to alabama there's several warm weather cities in this zone jackass

this fool think the central is chicago and milwaukee.coulda swore houston,n.o.,st louis and dallas in there

and who cares I live in the biggest city and metropolitan area in the whole region I'm good

Don't know what's up with boston their offense is awful 27th in the league, how man

bucks and raptors lookin legit like they could be in the ecf if they maintain

Shouts to my dog bledsoe(most impactful player on the bucks besides greek freak) and shouts to the clippers I like what the logo did kept them competitive with a gang of cap space in '19

Harrell be killin(especially draymond) 16 7 and 2 blocks in 25 mins off the bench

the central time zone goes from wisconsin to alabama there's several warm weather cities in this zone jackass

this fool think the central is chicago and milwaukee.coulda swore houston,n.o.,st louis and dallas in there

and who cares I live in the biggest city and metropolitan area in the whole region I'm good
I meant in your case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back