Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the exact opposite of you, i am not a big fan of Monk or Bridges. Lmao. Both are tweeners in my opinion and Monk was touted as a shooter coming into his draft but has not been efficient at all in his short NBA career. Both of course can get better but both players physical profiles/ athletic abilities have them kind of stuck between positions.

Is Bridges quick enough to guard 2's and 3's or strong/ has a good enough wing span to guard 4's? Is Monk strong enough or has a big enough wingspan to guard 2's or is he quick enough to guard 1's. If their offensive talents were or end up being good or diverse enough to offset their defensive limitations then they might / will get more run.

Borrego is letting them both play which is good and hopefully they get better

I think both will end up being solif pros. Monk got some Lou Will in him. He can be an instant offensive 6th man which is pretty valuable. Bridges is a bit of an enigma and while i do agree that hes a tweener i dont necessarily see that as a bad thing in 2018 where positionless basketball is taking over. Bridges can guard both forward spots and even make plays as a weak side defender. His outside/spot up shooting shows promise as well. They probably aren't corner stones but like you said its early we'll see.

Regardless of that tho they should rebuild. The only way they will bring in blue chip talent is thru the draft. Just to put things into perspective they had to over pay for Batum who was at best fringe all star at the time and that was one if the biggest moves in that franchise's history. Al Jefferson was solid for a few years but all that did was make them a middle of the pack team. Granted they've had thier shots at high picks in the past and failed miserably(MKG 2nd, Zeller 4th, Morrison 3rd) along with a slew of other bust in the 7-11 range.

I can totally see Dwight being an undercover faggot. Fighting them gay demons would explain a lot of his behavior over the years

There's a thread on the Dwight story in the News & Rumors section.

Edit: There's one in the Sports Bar also.

Bamba has terrible defensive instincts and it seems like the game moves too fast for him. Thankfully hes ahead of schedule offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back