Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Yall killing me.

But yall right though.

I had to stop myself from betting on a college basketball game earlier tonight.

i was at the pistons rockets game yesterday.

james harden is disgusting to watch live

always looking to draw the foul and the refs were giving it to him.

still ended up 9-27, 3-11 on 3's but scored 33 points by going 12-14 from the FT line and his defense down the stretch was lazy

Take it fwiw

Charlotte needs to get some talent around Kemba.

Their drafting has been awful since getting Kemba so throwing in a pick would not hurt them much also. Lol. I think Kemba will stay in charlotte if they pay him accordingly but if they can not get another guy this season who is a true star then maybe they should blow the team up. I know Jordan would rather be a boarder line to low seeded playoff team instead of rebuilding but now that they have a new GM and coach, maybe that is what they need if they can not get Beal or another player.

Charlotte needs to get some talent around Kemba.

Their drafting has been awful since getting Kemba so throwing in a pick would not hurt them much also. Lol. I think Kemba will stay in charlotte if they pay him accordingly but if they can not get another guy this season who is a true star then maybe they should blow the team up. I know Jordan would rather be a boarder line to low seeded playoff team instead of rebuilding but now that they have a new GM and coach, maybe that is what they need if they can not get Beal or another player.

They've done a good job in the last 2 drafts. I like both Monk and Bridges. They should probably trade Kemba and build around the young talent. Even with Kemba they area fringe playoff team and its not like they are attracting any FAs to play with him

They've done a good job in the last 2 drafts. I like both Monk and Bridges. They should probably trade Kemba and build around the young talent. Even with Kemba they area fringe playoff team and its not like they are attracting any FAs to play with him

I am the exact opposite of you, i am not a big fan of Monk or Bridges. Lmao. Both are tweeners in my opinion and Monk was touted as a shooter coming into his draft but has not been efficient at all in his short NBA career. Both of course can get better but both players physical profiles/ athletic abilities have them kind of stuck between positions.

Is Bridges quick enough to guard 2's and 3's or strong/ has a good enough wing span to guard 4's? Is Monk strong enough or has a big enough wingspan to guard 2's or is he quick enough to guard 1's. If their offensive talents were or end up being good or diverse enough to offset their defensive limitations then they might / will get more run.

Borrego is letting them both play which is good and hopefully they get better

Shouts to josh richardson saving the heat last night, those weak ass niggas damn near blew a 21 point lead

thunder have the 2nd best defense in the nba and they trail boston by like .4,they got a lot of length and roberson aint played one minute yet.Shouts to pg and shroeder(great acquisition) holdin them down, they also pounding teams on the offensive glass, if they could add a shooter(justin holiday check his stats give us diallo & felton bulls worked him out in '17 and '18) then it's on also if they moved the rock more they'd be a legit championship team imo. Only issue is russ low iq and full retard exhibitions.

It's good to see the kings be decent for the 1st time in years

highly doubt it's sustainable but if they keep shooting 3's like they are now & run n gun they can win 35-37 games which will be the most for them in a decade.It's a step in the right direction

That game vs the thunder shump kept hitting daggers,every time the thunder got close he hit a crucial 3

It's good to see the kings be decent for the 1st time in years

highly doubt it's sustainable but if they keep shooting 3's like they are now & run n gun they can win 35-37 games which will be the most for them in a decade.It's a step in the right direction

That game vs the thunder shump kept hitting daggers,every time the thunder got close he hit a crucial 3

I agree 100%

Bogdanovic, Fox, Heild, Cauley-Stein and Bagley all look like players.

I was reading that the owner might have issues with the coach not giving the young guys enough run but Vlade cqme out and refuted it. I would not be surprised if that rumor had some legs to it. Lmao. They are a fun team to watch play

Curry will be back soon, supposed to start practicing wit the team this week and play on the upcoming road trip if he has no setbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back