Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was just bout to leave a post and right on Time a casual

Anyway Steve Kerr looking funny in the light. I’ve heard the complaints but it’s really looking like he ain’t add much to the squad. Brought in new coaches, tinkered lineups but he struggling right now as well

And leadership ain’t a basketball trait. Ain’t got much of shit to do with basketball skills. Not sure how a fan could ever speak on something like that

“That’s what separates the greats from him” as he talks about one of the greats

Some You dudes start with the game from an individual perspective instead of working down from the team perspective. As long as you See the game that way, you’ll never understand the game

There’s no draft where I’d select Dennis Smith Jr ahead of Frank Nlikina

Duh nigga

Being a leader has nothing to do with any sport/job/task

But its damn sure important to lead whatever youre doing to big things

Lol I was just bout to leave a post and right on Time a casual

Anyway Steve Kerr looking funny in the light. I’ve heard the complaints but it’s really looking like he ain’t add much to the squad. Brought in new coaches, tinkered lineups but he struggling right now as well

And leadership ain’t a basketball trait. Ain’t got much of shit to do with basketball skills. Not sure how a fan could ever speak on something like that

“That’s what separates the greats from him” as he talks about one of the greats

Some You dudes start with the game from an individual perspective instead of working down from the team perspective. As long as you See the game that way, you’ll never understand the game

There’s no draft where I’d select Dennis Smith Jr ahead of Frank Nlikina

Lol @ " a casual" , just cuz a nigga aint in here everyday talkin about who's the assistant coach to the assistant coach and a bunch of other trivial shit, doesn't mean a nigga's a casual.

The fact that you said leadership has nothing to do with ball, lets me know the type of fuck nigga perspective you have on the game. Leadership has everything to do with the game.

Fuckin dweeb.

Got 4 days left in NJ. Up $315 with the betting. Trying to leave with 2gs.

Just put $150 that Marc Gasol gonna get over 18.5.

Man his bitch ass better not fuck this up for me.

Putting $100 on the rockets to win, $100 that p.j. tucket get over 5.5 rebounds, and $100 on the over 215 total.

$580 payout. Lets fucking go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back