Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden State gives 0 fucks about Oakland. They try their hardest to be associated with San Fran and not Oakland

Everything about them says Asian.

Fuck GS

What the fuck does Chinese letters and dragons and shit have to do with Oakland? Why not a panther or something that is Oakland about

Last edited:
Thunders bust they ass out here.

Granted, no Steph, Dirty Dray, or Boogie, but take the W.

Boogie will not be a benefit for them.

But the games I seen with KD, Klay and Dray they still look like shit without Curry.

And when I see that stat from last year till now when he miss time they most likely catching that L with the other 3 on the court

Makes zero sense that without curry warriors are as bad as they are, all that talent but irrelavent witout him smh

So their best defensive player not playing doesn't have an effect?

Curry is the engine that runs the offense. Green is that for the defense.

Until they start losing when at full strength, there is no reason for anyone to get their hopes up.

Golden State gives 0 fucks about Oakland. They try their hardest to be associated with San Fran and not Oakland

Everything about them says Asian.

Fuck GS

What the fuck does Chinese letters and dragons and shit have to do with Oakland? Why not a panther or something that is Oakland about

So you want red black.and green warriors jersey?

Their rotating cast has always been somewhere from decent to average but niggas always acted like they had an All Star team.

Its so funny, i thought Anthony Davis had a bad game, then i look at the box score and the dude had a 5x5 game. lol.

He did have a bad game on offense though. Just shows that he can have a big impact on the game even on an off night on the offensive end.

We always struggle with Detroit but between the officiating and Blake Griffin going crazy from 3 made it a weird game overall

The Beard had big night 43/7/9 on 50% shooting

I don't know whats up with Eric Gordon but dude is one the most inconsistent players Ive ever watched smh

I'm thankful that everything I said a year or so ago basketball related is true:

KD is dope, but he lacks leadership skills and that's what separates the greats from him.

Steph is the best in the league and his absence is proving that.

And Greek is top 5 in the league.

:sup:

I'm thankful that everything I said a year or so ago basketball related is true:

KD is dope, but he lacks leadership skills and that's what separates the greats from him.

Steph is the best in the league and his absence is proving that.

And Greek is top 5 in the league.

:sup:

You also said Russ was better than KD but you conveniently left that out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back