Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant in your case lol

Basketball season goes from october to june fam.You're talking about 'fuck the central time zone' cuz of extreme winter temps which are usually in 2 month span? what about oct/nov or march-may?

or spring/summer when the cubs play west coast teams like l.a.,frisco,arizona,anaheim,seattle & san diego? You just be talking get your flo jo pussy ass out my alerts clown

Man fuck what yall got to say.

That Butler shot won me $800.

Withdrew that shit right in the bank.

Told yall im trying to be up 2k by the end of tomorrow, up $900 now. $600 in the bank, $300 to keep betting.
3610810.gif

Basketball season goes from october to june fam.You're talking about 'fuck the central time zone' cuz of extreme winter temps which are usually in 2 month span? what about oct/nov or march-may?

or spring/summer when the cubs play west coast teams like l.a.,frisco,arizona,anaheim,seattle & san diego? You just be talking get your flo jo pussy ass out my alerts clown
Man if you don't shut the fuck up taking this way too seriously lol

I see why you got moved to a diff depot

Angry ass nigga

Man if you don't shut the fuck up taking this way too seriously lol

I see why you got moved to a diff depot

Angry ass nigga

Nothin you said made sense you be trying too hard.Like people watching games outside or somethin

and you said you wanted to smack a baby over some chicken and went back 5 pages spammin feelings over me telling you to stop postin irrelevant news nigga please you the last person to call anybody angry

Woooooooo clippers come back down 15 at halftime @ blazers

last 4 mins was live

niggas don't hate them no more now chris paul aint there that's some influential postin

Philly still struggles to guard the perimeter with jimmy, dial up damn near gave em 40 today,kemba 60 last week.They need to make another move

jimmy always struggled with quick shifty guards.Oladipo dropped like 35 on him twice when he was on the magic,I remember monta giving him problems in a game when he was on dallas.

Whats wild about the ratings and Bron is that even though its not suprising and expected, but I only watched a handful of Brons games last night and even though I flip through a bunch of games every night and saw the Lakers play a quarter here and there, last night was the first full Lakers game I watched.

Whats wild about the ratings and Bron is that even though its not suprising and expected, but I only watched a handful of Brons games last night and even though I flip through a bunch of games every night and saw the Lakers play a quarter here and there, last night was the first full Lakers game I watched.
Last Night? It was at 2:30 pm central bro. This gambling is really getting to u bro.

Warriors have had top national ratings for the last 3-4 years they're in the same time zone as l.a., the lebron on the west coast excuse corny.Casuals aren't watching at the moment that's all it is

also the "warriors are gonna win it every year no point in watching " excuses corny too.

People were watching when the bulls were runnin shit they had the highest ratings every year, 5 of the most watched finals in history featured the bulls & the most watched game in nba history was jordans last game on the bulls

Times changed streams,internet, phones retard millennials with short attention spans etc it's way more things to do compared to 20-40 years ago

I don't care about the ratings dropping, I'm basketball head I'll watch a kings vs suns game on a tuesday night.That's a personal problem for networks

With the way the Clippers been playing and the fact that they 1st in the much harder West(which doesnt hold weight this year so far, West isnt that much better than the East right now if you take the warrios out the equation), is it safe to say Doc Rivers is the early front runner for coach of the year?

I dont see this being sustainable. Clippers will make the playoffs, I can see them being as high as 3rd seed, but I cant see them finishing first.

So this will change, but as of right now, would yall say Doc Rivers is coach of the year?

Crazy how the last 2 years changed how people perceieve doc.

Everyone thought he would be fire once Blake got traded, but the clippers playing really well last year allowed him to keep his job, and the way the clippers playing now got people talking about Doc being a good coach.

Austin Rivers really hurt Docs legacy. I didnt think he would turn around public perception this quickly.

Shit looking at it now, he got his son paid, allowed him to actually have a career, and still saved his job and is back in the top coach convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back