Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what a fully healthy nuggets team plays/looks like

(Barton, porter Jr, IT)

Because IT washed, and monte morris, beasley, and juancho been really contributing

I wonder what a fully healthy nuggets team plays/looks like

(Barton, porter Jr, IT)

Because IT washed, and monte morris, beasley, and juancho been really contributing
I have been sneaking Juancho in on my lineups on DraftKings. He usually brings me some money.

Rather have Tyler perry and Rodney from
Baby boy.

Johnson making 20 mil this year and next foh
But he expiring next year he's "tradeable" and mcgruder a great defensive wing with a blossoming offensive game and great in the P&R and you can give him a 3 year 21 mil contract in summer.

Bargain

5ecb055.jpg

Smart basketball not to close out on Simmons but still
tenor.gif

Stuff that all real NBA fans already knew said by Windhorst on his podcast

So here’s the thing about Westbrook. You talk to scouts, they will tell you that essentially Westbrook has no interest in anything that Billy Donovan has to say offensively from the bench. And I’m not saying what they draw up in timeouts and stuff isn’t the case, but what they will say is that Donovan doesn’t even bother making play calls and when Westbrook gets into that mode where he’s just gonna go do what he’s gonna do, there’s really nothing that can be done. And you could make the argument that you’d have to be stronger with him, or whatever, I mean this is now what his fourth season coaching them? I think you come to just an understanding that when Russell gets into those moods there’s nothing you can really do and Billy has clearly instilled tremendous defensive principles into their team. But they do rank 19th offensively and this is ultimately gonna be an issue for them

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1771901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back