Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
random:

but Jimmer Fredette is JUST 30? shit

I really like the Memphis squad. I have rooted for them besides when tbey play the Spurs for awhile due to the style they have played. I really liked Jackson Jr. Coming out of Michigan State and he has meshed seemlessly with what that team wants to do on both sides of the court. Kyle Anderson is even a solid pick up for them. He still does not want to shoot the damn ball though. Lol. Dillion Brooks looked good for them last season also.

They will stay a playoff team this season barring injuries. They still for the future need wing help ( not to mention future guard play) but if they draft right it should not be too hard of a transition to the young guys.

The hawks have only won 4 games this season. One of those wins vs the heat. They are up 68-52 at the half. We really gonna lose to the hawks? Again??

Siakam is a really good player. Ujiri did a great job keeping those guys in the trade with my Spurs. I wish we could’ve either kept Green, got Siakam or OG along with Jakob and DeMar.

Of course the Raptors had all the leverage with the way things played out through the media. Smh.

I think Jakob might turn out to be solid and DeRozan is better than what I expected

I really like the Memphis squad. I have rooted for them besides when tbey play the Spurs for awhile due to the style they have played. I really liked Jackson Jr. Coming out of Michigan State and he has meshed seemlessly with what that team wants to do on both sides of the court. Kyle Anderson is even a solid pick up for them. He still does not want to shoot the damn ball though. Lol. Dillion Brooks looked good for them last season also.

They will stay a playoff team this season barring injuries. They still for the future need wing help ( not to mention future guard play) but if they draft right it should not be too hard of a transition to the young guys.

I cosign all of this, except I don't like memphis AT ALL.I respect conleys game he's an underrated high impact player and,like jjj too, thought temple was a good low key addition

Last summer I said they would make the playoffs and the pelicans & t wolves wouldn't but I hate watching this team they belong in the early 00's

I cosign all of this, except I don't like memphis AT ALL.I respect conleys game he's an underrated high impact player and,like jjj too, thought temple was a good low key addition

Last summer I said they would make the playoffs and the pelicans & t wolves wouldn't but I hate watching this team they belong in the early 00's

You can tell Gasol and Conley have the owners ear because they’ve changed coaches a bunch and their style has stayed the same every time. Even when some coaches would come in and say they were going to change stuff up. They’ve always stayed the same. It works for them, even if it can be ugly as hell. Lmao.

This isn’t a bad trade for Philly if true. Some idiot on their team supposedly told a media member they believe Fultz just has a mental block aka the yips. The 76ers need to keep that negative stuff out of the media

Didn't he get drafted in 2009?

Oh 2011...how old was he supposed to be
Just seems like he been around since forever

and excuse me for not memorizing niggas birth certificates and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back