Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It's not about me. I joined a team that almost reached the finals after things not working out on my last team. Plus if I do complain it's when I see shit ain't gonna change. Melo didnt even try to roll with the punches

It's been a MONTH

I could see in January him being disgruntled but now? Nah man

I would play better on D or try to be productive in other ways like focusing on threes and rebounding

This Melo's 16th year..get over yourself fam
Melo has put in enough work to earn a little more respect than that. This ain’t a journeyman or some G League nigga. This a future hall of fame player. That’s low key disrespectful imo.

Melo has put in enough work to earn a little more respect than that. This ain’t a journeyman or some G League nigga. This a future hall of fame player. That’s low key disrespectful imo.

This not about what he did in the past it's how he's not doing anything now. This process isn't working for them and makes no sense to continue

In a summarized version, sources said Green shouted, “You’re a bitch and you know you’re a bitch.” The rhetoric, sources said, continued even when Kerr attempted to direct the team’s attention to his whiteboard.

But what ultimately led to Green’s suspension, sources said, was a remark in which he dared Durant to bolt in free agency next summer. Durant has a player option for the 2019-20 season, and the Warriors want their superteam intact for the opening of their new arena, the Chase Center, in San Francisco next season.

Green blurted to Durant something along the lines of, “We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave,” sources said.

That stance couldn’t be any further from how the franchise views its odds of competing for titles in the future without Durant. The Warriors desperately want to re-sign the 7-foot small forward, and such a divisive incident in front of the entire team from one of their most influential players was deemed grounds for discipline.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sport...team-053226752.html?__twitter_impression=true

Well damn I thought Draymond just called him a bitch in the heat of the moment and thought people was overreacting

But nah he went at dude on a personal level and basically told him he agrees with everybody who call him weak and a snake for joining them

Shit like that can mess up a whole team chemistry. Lets hope so

Dwight a HOFer and gets no respect though

Melo ain't special

He the 21st century Alex English

Dwight a HOFer and gets no respect though

Melo ain't special

He the 21st century Alex English
Lol Dwight starting though. They’re telling Melo to take what we give you and like it. You low key enjoying this though, you never fucked with Melo.

ezgif-5-297e5c97fd14.gif

Lol Dwight starting though. They’re telling Melo to take what we give you and like it. You low key enjoying this though, you never fucked with Melo.
Dwight starts on the wizards and is replacing a starting C

Melo went to a great team that almost made the finals and was added to be an ancillary piece to an established core

Also he can't play D so he can't start. Only option is the bench. If another guy is out playing you then be happy he's helping the team, embrace him, and then try to outplay him...

Homie said nah I quit

Dwight starts on the wizards and is replacing a starting C

Melo went to a great team that almost made the finals and was added to be an ancillary piece to an established core

Also he can't play D so he can't start. Only option is the bench. If another guy is out playing you then be happy he's helping the team, embrace him, and then try to outplay him...

Homie said nah I quit
It’s all good until you like haha look at Melo racking up DNP-CD’s either way he looks bad...

It’s all good until you like haha look at Melo racking up DNP-CD’s either way he looks bad...
If a read you a list of names that regularly rack up DNPs it wouldnt be anything to you..

Melo was always a great scorer

Hes not efficient anymore and his playstyle doesn't mesh with today's play style. If he could play D he would still be a commodity for the next 2-3 years but nah man he's kinda done I would say after this and maybe if he has it in him, next year for sure. Melo can give you 25-30 still but it's not gonna be an efficient 25-30. And any team that allows melo to shoot enough to even get 25, it isn't a good team

Don't talk to me about carmelo no mo

He's 6'8 Iverson

If a read you a list of names that regularly rack up DNPs it wouldnt be anything to you..

Melo was always a great scorer

Hes not efficient anymore and his playstyle doesn't mesh with today's play style. If he could play D he would still be a commodity for the next 2-3 years but nah man he's kinda done I would say after this and maybe if he has it in him, next year for sure. Melo can give you 25-30 still but it's not gonna be an efficient 25-30. And any team that allows melo to shoot enough to even get 25, it isn't a good team

Don't talk to me about carmelo no mo

He's 6'8 Iverson
The Rockets knew he don’t play D, that’s why they wanted him to come off the bench, he was supposed to provide scoring off the bench, I believe he was doing that averaging 14 early on...

Melo and Dwight pretty even career wise had a spark when they started and now they average. And next stop for both is probably China

Ever since Dwight lost his athleticism he a journeyman with a big name and most of his highlight plays were in the dunk contest. Stop dickriding that goofball

The Rockets knew he don’t play D, that’s why they wanted him to come off the bench, he was supposed to provide scoring off the bench, I believe he was doing that averaging 14 early on...
And then he was in the dog house. He couldn't eat them DNPs

Shoulda been a professional and just waited for somebody to get in foul trouble or get hurt

But nah he ruins his rep even more

And then he was in the dog house. He couldn't eat them DNPs

Shoulda been a professional and just waited for somebody to get in foul trouble or get hurt

But nah he ruins his rep even more
The Rockets are smart though. They probably knew Melo wouldn’t be cool with a reduced role after being promised a bigger role in the offseason. They come out of this looking good and the heat on Melo..

The Rockets are smart though. They probably knew Melo wouldn’t be cool with a reduced role after being promised a bigger role in the offseason. They come out of this looking good and the heat on Melo..
Rockets don't look good because they signed melo only because morey is a whore who loves big names

Honestly this shoulda worked in a straight 3 pt scoring role off the bench like Ryan Anderson but rockets moved on from him as well

Rockets don't look good because they signed melo only because morey is a whore who loves big names

Honestly this shoulda worked in a straight 3 pt scoring role off the bench like Ryan Anderson but rockets moved on from him as well

Ryan had to go and so did melo. They both ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back