Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond a bozo, that’s my word if this role player nigga said that shit to me

I’m talking about “we don’t need you “ In my mind I’d be like that lebron gif clappin emphatically nodding like yea aight

Win a 3rd title then bounce then become the warriors worst nightmare, I’d take it personal.

Let me be clear curry is the engine,warriors without curry are an average team but they definitely needed Durant the last 2 years

Draymond a bozo, that’s my word if this role player nigga said that shit to me

I’m talking about “we don’t need you “ In my mind I’d be like that lebron gif clappin emphatically nodding like yea aight

Win a 3rd title then bounce then become the warriors worst nightmare, I’d take it personal.

Let me be clear curry is the engine,warriors without curry are an average team but they definitely needed Durant the last 2 years

When he a fuck nigga but he absolutely right.
giphy.gif

Yo it look like homie was telling him how much the fanbase hates that he can't make layups or shoot and he shouldn't have got an extension and he just goes

IMG_20181115_140553.jpg

This whole Melo thing kinda reminds me of that episode of Martin when he had that job interview for that TV station. Martin was 100% sure he had the job bcuz..

"They called me"

Lamarcus Aldridge struggling big time this season

Dude was playing at a very high level last season and realistically there was no way he was going to be able to duplicate that type of production again this year but he averaging a career low in field goal percentage and not scoring the ball well at all

One difference with Melo and Dwight is that Melo was elite for a longer time period than Dwight.

Other than that, ya'll pretty much right with the comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back