Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im dying how Draymond called KD a bitch, and everyone was like "eh, thats draymond, he just emotional"

But then Draymond told KD to just leave and the track skipped and stopped and the team suspended Draymond without pay.

And I hate how the excuse is "Draymond is emotional"

What does that even mean? How a grown ass man cant control what comes out of his mouth? How does KD saying yo you gotta give me the ball in that spot devolve to "you a bitch, just leave, we dont need you"?

They gotta stop letting "emotional" be a valid excuse.

Call it what it is. He a bitch that cant control himself in the heat of the moment. Thats some female shit to me.

Sources tell Haynes that there was a point during the argument when Durant cringed, when it evolved from a typical basketball argument into something deeper and more personal.

Damn

Draymond had durant like

6ds6t0.jpg

Lol who leaking this info?

Bron kind of right too.

I dont remember what exactly Bron was called. But its a difference between "stop being a bitch" and "you're a bitch" one will get you cursed out, the other will get you stomped out.

Its the same as someone saying "suck a dick" and "suck my dick". suck a dick will get cursed out, suck my dick will get stabbed.

You just dont call a grown man a bitch. Atleast thats how I see it.

Last edited:
Dray is right about them winning one without Durant but the irony is that he's the one that called Durant after game 7. So he's the last person on the team that should say that. Where's Dray's father at? We're calling for Draymond Green senior to report to the service desk. Dray's is acting with scorned feminine energy. He is acting like a bitter scorned female that blocks the door because she don't want her dude to leave lol

Bron kind of right too.

I dont remember what exactly Bron was called. But its a difference between "stop being a bitch" and "you're a bitch" one will get you cursed out, the other will get you stomped out.

Its the same as someone saying "suck a dick" and "suck my dick". suck a dick will get cursed out, suck my dick will get stabbed.

You just dont call a grown man a bitch. Atleast thats how I see it.
Bron never got buck in his life

Fatherless

Lmao bron got up and Rio said "what you gonna do nigga?" and kept talking

Has to be the funniest 'Hold me back!' moment in recent NBA history. I really think he thought Mario was going to cower. When that didn't happen it just got weird.

KD takes being called a bitch better than Bron

Bron said I'm a father of three

Draymond called him multiple bitches to his face.

He took it better because he did not want any smoke from him.

KD looked legit scared on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back