Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was fine with coming off the bench. The problem is that they are lessening his role in favor of somebody else. That ain’t what he signed up for
So he didn't sign up to do whatever for the betterment of the team? And who complains this quick? What if Gary Clark starts to fall off in late December? It's early mid November and homie say nah fuck that

So he didn't sign up to do whatever for the betterment of the team? And who complains this quick? What if Gary Clark starts to fall off in late December? It's early mid November and homie say nah fuck that

I feel you but also I think things were promised then promises not kept.

Fuck all that though. End of the day Rockets gotta do whats best for them.

Game Time

giphy.gif

So if they say “Beta come off the bench and we’ll still get you 20-25 minutes” then once you sign and you’re weeks into the season now they’re like “Beta we’re going to give you 10-15 minutes and on some days we might not play you at all” you wouldn’t feel some way?

So if they say “Beta come off the bench and we’ll still get you 20-25 minutes” then once you sign and you’re weeks into the season now they’re like “Beta we’re going to give you 10-15 minutes and on some days we might not play you at all” you wouldn’t feel some way?
No. It's not about me. I joined a team that almost reached the finals after things not working out on my last team. Plus if I do complain it's when I see shit ain't gonna change. Melo didnt even try to roll with the punches

It's been a MONTH

I could see in January him being disgruntled but now? Nah man

I would play better on D or try to be productive in other ways like focusing on threes and rebounding

This Melo's 16th year..get over yourself fam

Loved seeing the role players step up and contribute in a major way tonight

Ennis and Clark together on defense is a scary sight, hopefully we see more of that

Hartenstein is very raw, still only 20 years old, but his hustle and energy was big tonight(team high +27).....I lost it when he drained the corner 3

What you trying to steal from Philly for KCP?

They could trade that nigga for a washer machine and a water cooler and I'd be good.

But honestly idk what LA could get from Philly without packaging him with someone else. They don't have a lot of desirable assets outside of Fultz re if the mentality is to win soon and that's if you think he'll be the player he's capable of being.

Stocking up on picks is always smart though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back