Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embid was cooking until this happened. JI is going to make 1st team all defense a few times if he can stay healthy. Dude is a game changer on that end of the floor.

@A.F.R.I.C.A

You still think zach lavine won't make an all star team?

fup8pl.png

soslco.jpg

that's rhetorical

I don't wanna hear about the bulls record cuz markannan,dunn,portis & valentine out theres g league dudes in the rotation (arcianado,blakeney,harrison)and they still playin tough

Lavine getting triple & quadruple teamed nightly.

Damn shame what happened to Melo.....

He's going to have to do some soul searching and figure out what kind of player he's willing to be at this point.

@A.F.R.I.C.A

You still think zach lavine won't make an all star team?

fup8pl.png

soslco.jpg

that's rhetorical

I don't wanna hear about the bulls record cuz markannan,dunn,portis & valentine out theres g league dudes in the rotation (arcianado,blakeney,harrison)and they still playin tough

Lavine getting triple & quadruple teamed nightly.

I dont think ive ever said that. Ive actually been pretty high on ZL since he was playing college ball.

yo what the hell was diallo doing? this clip got me rollin man, duke put his head down embarrassed look at the knicks bench

Damn shame what happened to Melo.....

He's going to have to do some soul searching and figure out what kind of player he's willing to be at this point.
Lol the same way Allen Iverson soul searched and said "I'm willing to come off the bench"

Then turned around and forced his way outta Detroit. Then said the same shit until they said you gotta back up Mike conley and he said "man hell nah" lol

Melo is not a starter and it's crazy because he was the star player on the knicks just two years ago lol and he was horrible lol

I think honestly he can be a 6-7th man on most teams

Get 20 solid mins and drop 12-14 points

Be a vet

Be an enforcer

Be a better teammate

Don't go out like this my G

But actually go to a team that makes sense..

Lol the same way Allen Iverson soul searched and said "I'm willing to come off the bench"

Then turned around and forced his way outta Detroit. Then said the same shit until they said you gotta back up Mike conley and he said "man hell nah" lol

Melo is not a starter and it's crazy because he was the star player on the knicks just two years ago lol and he was horrible lol

I think honestly he can be a 6-7th man on most teams

Get 20 solid mins and drop 12-14 points

Be a vet

Be an enforcer

Be a better teammate

Don't go out like this my G
I think he was fine with coming off the bench. The problem is that they are lessening his role in favor of somebody else. That ain’t what he signed up for

yo what the hell was diallo doing? this clip got me rollin man, duke put his head down embarrassed look at the knicks bench

He had a Draymond moment and thought he was somebody else for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back