Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Frank been going through a brutal stretch of games.

Frank is hard to figure out. His moves look so crisp but the shots dont go in. Hes been playing with 0 confidence.

Even though the stats might not say it this has got to be one of if not the worse defensive Spurs teams I’ve ever seen. I mean they are up there with when Robinson missed most of that season bad.

Guys wide open for shots damn near all the time. Smh. At least last year they played good on defense even though they couldn’t score for shit.

Ima always watch them

I love them. I don't love this though

They aren't good enough to do anything, they can't move anybody easily, they aren't bad enough to tank

The guys getting paid less play better than the guys who make money

They just still..

niggas told you this on the ic but you was hypin hollow stat hassan, waiters and the rest of those undrafted signings & gassin the heats mid court post game hugs talking bout "culture"

this your only way out clown.

acquiring this overrated pocket watching faggot

33e76h2.gif

I think it’s gonna be a solid trade deadline this season. I can see some teams dumping some big name players.

Especially with Zion Williamson getting so much hype.

I like watching lakers home games their announcers good

knicks use to be up there but they changed their organ and it sounds stupid af now

Warriors 2nd

niggas told you this on the ic but you was hypin hollow stat hassan, waiters and the rest of those undrafted signings & gassin the heats mid court post game hugs talking bout "culture"

this your only way out clown.

acquiring this overrated pocket watching faggot

33e76h2.gif
Why you so vulgar man?

Pop gotta be tanking. This guy is putting the 3 worse wing defenders on the court at the same time consistently. Then any team we plays against goes on runs. Lmao

How you gonna have two guys who are under 6’3” with short wing spans playing in the back court at the same time. The team had the lead cut to 3 then Pop puts these awful defenders on the court at the same time and the team goes up by 17!!!

If the fans can see this shit, the coaching staff has to see that it is a bad idea to play Mills and Forbes together and then they throw Belinelli in to boot. Lmao. That’s just asinine.

They are about to lose 8 straight games because the schedule isn’t going to get easier. They fell apart against Sacramento and just came out flat against Phoenix. Those were most likely the easiest games for this month and they looked bad.

They will lose to the clippers, get killed by the Warriors, Memphis is playing better, New Orleans, Milwaukee and Indiana are just better teams.

Aldridge has played awful all season and Pop has had terrible rotations also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back