Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I appreciate the answer. How do you feel about the organization as a whole. Like you respect it? Like the way they operate? Or its like ordinary other team outside of yours?

Yo Cuz I don't give a fuck about Miami. Fuck Miami.

Ahhh okay thanks guys I was just wondering how ppl viewed us

Like I know ppl look at teams and good in high regard and some with disgust. Feels like wirh miami ppl just don't care...

I feel em

This shit comes down to niggas and the media acting like Draymond isn’t the 5 or 6th best player on that team....fam ain’t even posed to touch the ball in a close games in the final seconds of game....u got 3 of the best scorers of all time on the team and YOU decide to do this shit lol that nigga getting traded if Durant goes to the front office and bosses up

Like I know ppl look at teams and good in high regard and some with disgust. Feels like wirh miami ppl just don't care...

I feel em

I respect the hell out of Pat Riley for sticking with Spolestra when it was obvious LeBron was trying to undermine his authority.

But Pat overpaid some of the fellas he has on the team right now and they haven’t hit on their draft picks as of late. I like Bam but he hasn’t been getting a lot of run and Winslow isn’t that good. Hopefully they can get their shit together in the near future because it’s always great to see the fans show up hella late to games during the playoffs. Lol

Joel should be banned shooting threes with less than three mins to go in the game.

Muhfucka, take that shit to the rack.
He's been killin shit at the FT line. No way should he have only 4 attempts. I knew when he hit his first couple of threes he was gonna be jackin them up all night.

giphy-5.gif

Ben Simmons 3-5 FG 9 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds

Gotta shoot more than 5x you bitch ass nigga

Otherwise you might lose to the wack ass magic

Ben Simmons 3-5 FG 9 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds

Gotta shoot more than 5x you bitch ass nigga

Otherwise you might lose to the wack ass magic
Not watching the game but niggas prolly packing the lane forcing that fool to shoot the long jumper

I feel em

I said at the beginning of this thread that I’m only really looking forward to Dwyane Wade playing in his final season and there’s not much else to look forward to with the heat. I only watch heat games now cause I write about them lol

Ima always watch them

I love them. I don't love this though

They aren't good enough to do anything, they can't move anybody easily, they aren't bad enough to tank

The guys getting paid less play better than the guys who make money

They just still..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back