Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring yo talents and all them teefus to Philly Draymond. We can't pay you what you think you're worth but you would be much appreciated here.

Durant 5000 next summer, don't have a clue where he goes but he's gone(thought he was leavin anyway but now I'm 99% sure)

Draymond cost the warriors a championship wit his clown antics & now he gonna cost them their 1a

this fool spazzed on durant knowing money sensitive af. They'll hug it up like bishop and q in juice after q threw bishop into the end table/lamp

but durant won't forget those words

@O.G. what's the word on Butler signing in Philly? Do you want him to?
He's said he wants to sign here. I say he's a fuck nigga but it might be the only chance Philly has to get a decent player. They had all that cap space last summer and struck out. I prefer Klay.

Kerr loving this shit too. Kerr would love it if KD leaves because of this and they can blame Draymond for fucking up the dynasty.

Draymond a clown though. Its one thing to get mad and yell at each other, but keep it basketball. You dont call a grown man a bitch and expect shit to be cool afterwards.

Im glad KD said the shit aint been squashed. If someone called me a bitch, that shit wouldnt be squashed either.

Monday’s loss to Philadelphia was the Heat‘s third straight defeat on their home court, dropping the team’s overall record to 5-8. In the wake of that game, Ethan J. Skolnick of HeatBeatMiami.com spoke to one Heat official who admitted, “We need a trade. Badly.”

However, as Skolnick points out, there’s not really a great trade out there for Miami, especially that Jimmy Butler is now a member of the Sixers. And without a deal that shake things up, it looks like the Heat may be stuck in Eastern Conference purgatory, likely to finish between sixth and ninth in the standings.

damn

m7jnp.gif

Battle of the Momma's Boys

Draymond Green vs Kevin Durant at the Survivor Series. Both of their mommas will be in their corner

I honestly think Draymond said what alot of his teammtes are thinking as far as Durant and the free agency shit goes.

Durant should have let that shit go once they went into overtime and Draymond should have gave Durant the ball in the 1st place. I think Draymond went to far calling the man a bitch and getting hella emotional but not too many people is going to sit there and take somebody yelling at them.

It does look bad on the Warriors for suspending the guy when they could have just fined him on the low and kept it as that. Now the media is circling like vultures over a dead animal even more than what they would have done after the argument

According to a report from Tim MacMahon, the Mavs have already become frustrated with Jordan over what they see as "selfish play." Via ESPN:

Don't be deceived by DeAndre Jordan's solid statistics. He has been a major disappointment for the Mavs. He has rubbed teammates the wrong way with what they perceive as selfish play, the most blatant example being when he stole an uncontested rebound from Luka Doncic by putting his forearm in the prized rookie's back and tipping the ball away. Jordan's disinterest in playing help defense has been a big problem as Mavs opponents light up the scoreboard.

The Mavericks are currently 22nd in the league in defensive rating and are allowing opponents to shoot 62.4 percent at the rim, which is 23rd in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back