Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see any team taking that Hayward contract until Hayward shows that he can get back to pre injury form

The Cavs Hornets game put me to sleep. Turned that shit on, knocked out 5 minutes into it, woke up 2 hours later.

Shout out to the Nuggets for running the offense through Mason Plumlee down the stretch

Thats that head scratching Mike Malone shit that I was talking about

Rockets insider posted this not to long ago in regards to Gordon Hayward

"Celtics quietly looking to pull a Blake Griffin.

I dont have many details on this. I just know that the Celtics approached Morey to get a feel. Maybe other insiders can add something here. Celtics smell some blood with the Rockets struggling."
And for the record pass on injured Gordon Hayward if thats true

Dude is credible though

cyberX?

So he didn't pass the ball to KD because KD might leave this summer? Was that his excuse? Or is he saying KD can't admonish him because he might leave? Either way, that's real hoe like.

That wolfin' ass nikka BEEN showin' hoe ass tendencies. He's been hoein' it up for a few years now. Don't let me count the ways.....

But how you the same nikka that called KD right after losin' in the Finals to recruit him while you was still in ya uniform cryin', sobbin' & shit and now u babblin' bringin' up some irrelevant shit about him (possibly) leaving all b/c u over felt yaself and pulled a "Westbrook"???

The audacity is astounding! .... aneed123 was on the money about this big toof'd bitch.

Last edited:
That wolfin' ass nikka BEEN showin' hoe ass tendencies. He's been hoein' it up for a few years now. Don't let me count the ways.....

But how you the same nikka that called KD right after losin' in the Finals to recruit him while you was still in ya uniform cryin', sobbin' & shit and now u babblin' bringin' up some irrelevant shit about him (possibly) leaving all b/c u over felt yaself and pulled a "Westbrook"???

The audacity is astounding!

The bold is hilarious.

Yea that's another issue with their offense brown been trash, look at his numbers from last season compared to this season

He fell off a cliff efficiency wise fg% dropped 10 3 point% dropped 12 and he finishing at the rim worse

Realistically if it happens brown is the one that will end up going to the bench for morris cuz hayward making 31 mil.

morris should be starting over hayward or brown period

Well apparently Jaylen been busy dancin' in the rain like he Usher and Omarion so he ain't really been able to work on his game like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back