Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that brand is bustling. The Heat sold 35,000 of their popular “Vice” edition jerseys last season, more of what the league calls City Edition jerseys than all other 29 NBA teams did combined and are on pace to sell significantly more this season.

Only thing we got going

Now would be a good time to try and buy low on Fultz/Lonzo. I think one of them if not both are moved at some point this season or this summer.

Lol @ a heated exchange about not passing the ball turning into draymond changing the whole subject and turnin it on durant on some "so what you gonna do about free agency nigga!?!?"

man I'm rollin right now

My theory is everyone knew Draymond fucked up and when they confronted him he tried to flip it on some

"Oh yall going to take a nigga side who might not even be here over me"

tenor.gif

Last edited:
So many great stories around the league going on and people trying to make mountains out of a mole hill. I guess it must suck being a fan of gsw and having to create something to look forward to other than an automatic playoff appearance in April.

If green makes the basket and they win, no one is talking about this. KD has two rings and wants to get paid so he probably leaving. Ok, now what

So nobody gonna say nothing about Brad Stevens doing a shitty job right now when his team actually has expectations?

Their only issue is offense.They have the #1 defense in the league

either be patient and it will work in due time or bring hayward off the bench and start morris

they're tryin to contend while a dude is acclimating himself to a team that was winning without him + returning from a serious injury

Their only issue is offense.They have the #1 defense in the league

either be patient and it will work in due time or bring hayward off the bench and start morris

they're tryin to contend while a dude is acclimating himself to a team that was winning without him + returning from a serious injury
Stevens trying to shoehorn Hayward is really messing with jaylen Brown. I agree Hayward should be benched but nobody wants to put all that money on the bench and be up north Chandler Parsons

So slight dilemma

Stevens also has to deal with rozier

I mean honestly I'm trading jaylen Brown

Stevens trying to shoehorn Hayward is really messing with jaylen Brown. I agree Hayward should be benched but nobody wants to put all that money on the bench and be up north Chandler Parsons

So slight dilemma

Stevens also has to deal with rozier

I mean honestly I'm trading jaylen Brown

Yea that's another issue with their offense brown been trash, look at his numbers from last season compared to this season

He fell off a cliff efficiency wise fg% dropped 10 3 point% dropped 12 and he finishing at the rim worse

Realistically if it happens brown is the one that will end up going to the bench for morris cuz hayward making 31 mil.

morris should be starting over hayward or brown period

What makes this draymond shit funny to me is how he was a big part in talking KD into leaving OKC and how he took slick shots at westbrook for holding grudge and now he holding a grudge at the possibility of KD leaving. KD aint even leave yet.

Some clown ass shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back