Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongly think miami should kick the tires on Brad Beal now before other teams start

He provides planning, shooting, an actual scorer, has a personality that meshes, played for miami in college

Wade and mcgruder will be gone next year

It makes so much sense and if you pair him with J rich? Mann
He played at fuck ass Florida, not Miami lol

Harry Giles balled tonight. Idk why he don't get that ball head nigga Koufas minutes all the time

The fuck was Draymond doing on that last possession lololol

giphy.gif

Damn shame I'm happy about a 2 game win streak. Gotta take what you can get so I'll take it.

Shout to the magic and the heat

I’m happy for the Kings fans that they have a decent team to finally root for.

That game could’ve been won but Aldridge played hella soft down the stretch with 3 straight turnovers to help the Kings go on their final run to seal the win.

I still feel that this Spurs team will be the one that breaks the playoff streak but we will see

If the clippers trade gallinari which is very plausible cuz he has 1 year 22.6 left after this season and he been hoopin this year just hope he can stay healthy

and waive bradley injury prone ass(partial guarantee) they're gonna have like 75-80 mil in cap space next summer and still have sga,lou,harrell,robinson on the books +tobias bird rights

Damn

I think they gonna get kahwi and possibly durant(if gs 3 peats)

I’m the only one who so far co-sign your post but I truly agree with a decent amount of what you posted.

As good as Toronto the city, the team, and fans are I can still see Kawhi leaving after this season. The guy has always been about his money and the fact that taxes are killing him while being in Canada and also having a residence in Los Angeles has got to be pissing him off. He is from LA and all of his family is there which also will come into play with him leaving. I hope he stays with Toronto because it’s better for the league but I just have a feeling he isn’t going to.

I also feel Durant is going to leave the Warriors if they 3 peat because he visibly has issues with people calling out how soft it looked for him to go there in the 1st place. So he might look at him going to the Clippers (especially if Kawhi goes) as a chance to prove that he could’ve won a championship without the help of the super team that is Golden State. I wouldn’t be surprised if he stayed due to winning and getting paid nice also but you can tell he hates when people bring up that what he did is kinda weak. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back