Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a report from Tim MacMahon, the Mavs have already become frustrated with Jordan over what they see as "selfish play." Via ESPN:

Don't be deceived by DeAndre Jordan's solid statistics. He has been a major disappointment for the Mavs. He has rubbed teammates the wrong way with what they perceive as selfish play, the most blatant example being when he stole an uncontested rebound from Luka Doncic by putting his forearm in the prized rookie's back and tipping the ball away. Jordan's disinterest in playing help defense has been a big problem as Mavs opponents light up the scoreboard.

The Mavericks are currently 22nd in the league in defensive rating and are allowing opponents to shoot 62.4 percent at the rim, which is 23rd in the league.

Couldn’t happen to a better team

giphy.gif

Ahhh but no really I wanna know what the perception is on the outside looking in

U my dude but yea I think most people hate the heat on here cause of u and the fuckery u bring not just in theis thread but other threads as well. But do u!

Ahhh but no really I wanna know what the perception is on the outside looking in

Team full of overpaid role players with a ceiling of 7th seed. Pat Riley is living off his rep at this point. The city of Miami is the biggest attraction of the team.

Team full of overpaid role players with a ceiling of 7th seed. Pat Riley is living off his rep at this point. The city of Miami is the biggest attraction of the team.
Thanks I appreciate the answer. How do you feel about the organization as a whole. Like you respect it? Like the way they operate? Or its like ordinary other team outside of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back