Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the grizzlies and what's interesting is gasol is clearly declining and is putting up al horford #s with declining FG% (41% yikes), blocks, FT%, points just without being on a good/great team

He's currently 34 and he has a player option next year that he will exercise. But that's gonna be his last year making above 20 mil I assume

What's interesting though after next season him and parsons come off the books and that's 50 mil that the grizzlies can play with so they should start working towards cultivating a team now for that summer of 2020. No?

No one going to Memphis though. They gonna end having to overpay for fringe stars. Sucks to be in a small market and not have the city care about you.

Its one thing to be OKC where the market might be small but the arena is always full and fans show they appreciate you and its a great atmosphere.

Its another thing to be in a small market where the team is losing money and most people will care less if you relocated.

lol my man Terry say he lead the Celtics to the ECF
GoodnaturedUnselfishKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

I wouldnt be mad at trading for Rozier depending on the price. Most im willing to give them is Simms and a 2nd.

Last edited:
Hot take time

Should've traded Rozier while his value was at its highest along with jaylen Brown for a mid level star and kept Larkin

That grass ain’t always greener fam.

But he’ll get his payday and I ain’t mad at him.

Might have been a larger and more sustained payday if he had managed to get to the finals or be instrumental in helping win a title, tho.

I don’t see him replicating the success he had in Boston on a roster that actually needs him to perform at a high level, nightly.

Hope he proves me wrong tho

He’s probably low key jealous that Kyrie is starting to round into form and he sees the writing on the wall.

It was all good just a week ago

That grass ain’t always greener fam.

But he’ll get his payday and I ain’t mad at him.

Might have been a larger and more sustained payday if he had managed to get to the finals or be instrumental in helping win a title, tho.

I don’t see him replicating the success he had in Boston on a roster that actually needs him to perform at a high level, nightly.

Hope he proves me wrong tho

It's just Eric bledsoe syndrome it's normal and we know the result

Crowder,lil Zeke, Bradley all statistically declined outside Stevens system

Go head and pay “scary terry” chuckin ass if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back