Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikxhq.jpg

Hornets finally starting to figure it out

Kemba killin
Monk finally hoopin as he's the 2nd highest scorer on the team
Bridges is getting good mins and looks to be a good pick out the gate that won't be brought along that slowly
Tony parker has been a great backup giving 10 and 5 off the bench

Only problem is the older guys eating up all the money like batum. I said monk the 2nd leading scorer but he only averaging 13

If kemba is averaging 28, batum needs to be giving 15 a game atleast

MKG is great defensively but he makes too much money along with batum for not enough production

Hornets finally starting to figure it out

Kemba killin
Monk finally hoopin as he's the 2nd highest scorer on the team
Bridges is getting good mins and looks to be a good pick out the gate that won't be brought along that slowly
Tony parker has been a great backup giving 10 and 5 off the bench

Only problem is the older guys eating up all the money like batum. I said monk the 2nd leading scorer but he only averaging 13

If kemba is averaging 28, batum needs to be giving 15 a game atleast

MKG is great defensively but he makes too much money along with batum for not enough production

They've had a really weak schedule but they've looked good so far, Kemba has balling putting up career highes in usage rate and efficiency so itll be interesting to see if that can sustain

Hornets playing well though, 4th in offense and 11th in defense.....just need to see what they look like when they play some better teams

They've had a really weak schedule but they've looked good so far, Kemba has balling putting up career highes in usage rate and efficiency so itll be interesting to see if that can sustain

Hornets playing well though, 4th in offense and 11th in defense.....just need to see what they look like when they play some better teams

They gonna have issues as soon as kemba comes down to earth or when he starts playing better teams

Yeah I just saw the schedule they only loss to one team they were supposed to beat so far in the bulls

Besides the bucks and raps they had it smooth

Getting a player to take you to the next level

Unless you wanna just wait until FA
It depends on what we’d be giving up. And plus we finally own our draft picks again so at this point I’d prefer if they stay where they are. I think we need at least one more lottery pick preferably a stretch 4, before I think we are truly ready to be competitive.

What are the Wizards realistic options?

Hope porter gets it together , rivers plays better and Dwight helps their defense

Realistically:

Fire Ernie grunfeld and blow that wack ass team up

I think Miami or Phoenix are the only teams desperate/dumb enough to trade for weak ass overrated wall

I hate this team

It depends on what we’d be giving up. And plus we finally own our draft picks again so at this point I’d prefer if they stay where they are. I think we need at least one more lottery pick preferably a stretch 4, before I think we are truly ready to be competitive.
Sign Tobias Harris and play him at the 4 Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back