Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe is starting for a team at the top of the East tho. That’s probably his best case scenario.
Nah I mean the backup on.a.good team who is good enough to start and then runs his own mediocre team

Like Bledsoe to Phoenix from the Clippers or Reggie Jackson from OKC to Detroit

Bet money the 5 other teams are more interesting than the Suns and the Cavs.

Why dude decided to lead that tweet with the 2 most uninteresting teams?

Last edited:
Early but Mavs have been terrible when Doncic and DSJ are on the court together......mainky because DSJ is inefficient on offense and ass on defense(Doncic isnt much better on defense though)

Easily. Its still a popularity contest and i think he still edges Curry out among fans, the media and his peers.

If Steph keeps up his early play, I think he has a chance of beating Lebron this year.

Wait, I didn't take the Lakers boost into account. Never mind.

Don't nobody else think this non sense jimmy pullin corny af?
You mean like loaning tyus Jones the PJ?

Yeah man he's corny af

And I have no problem with nothing jimmy is doing and I'm not just saying that because I want him on the squad and he's a golden eagle

IMG_20181102_095958.jpg

You mean like loaning tyus Jones the PJ?

Yeah man he's corny af

And I have no problem with nothing jimmy is doing and I'm not just saying that because I want him on the squad and he's a golden eagle

View attachment 85148

You just desperate for miami to be relevant(they still won't be) their ceiling will go from guaranteed 1st round exit to most likely 1st round exit/guaranteed 2nd round exit

duke acting like an entitled bitch and minnesota enabling this clown

@juks @Beta

Something new happened with Butler or is the same old clown shit?

He sat out vs the blazers and jazz but played in national tv game vs the warriors,played vs the clippers(a team he wants to go to/l.a.) and will play tonight vs the lakers in another national tv game.

He basically picking which marquee match ups to play in and using the "general soreness" excuse for the other games.

He sat out vs the blazers and jazz but played in national tv game vs the warriors,played vs the clippers(a team he wants to go to/l.a.) and will play tonight vs the lakers in another national tv game.

He basically picking which marquee match ups to play in and using the "general soreness" excuse for the other games.

Yea thats some clown ass shit.

What happened to "hes too competitive to actually sit games" shit they was saying?

This is all about money. Wolves aint pay him the supermax and he decided to take it out on his teammates and made his teammates hate playing with him.

The only reason he playing at all is cause if he didnt show up when the season began he wouldnt have gotten paid.

Wolves didnt give him that 5th year and he been acting like a hoe ever since.

He making himself a bigger clown by the day, im glad the Knicks took themselves out the running for trading for him early.

Only way Im gonna root for Butler again is if he gets traded to Miami for J Rich and walks at the end of the season. Shit would be fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back