Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when you laughed when he signed his extension and we said it was a bargain?

Now look at you..

I laughed at any heat talk/transactions on the ic(post lebron)

but congrats on having a bargain contract for the highest payroll in the league these clowns paying luxury taxes just to get bounced in the 1st round

Josh Richardson is older than every core bulls player btw

It don't matter, carter more polished offensively,equal or better defensively,way better passer bamba legit the worst big I ever seen passing the rock

more physically ready and a year younger.Carter giving starting c's work fam, bamba aint even starting

Mo is not starting because hes not physically ready yet and Vuc is on the team. Everyone expected Carter to be more pro ready from day 1 because of his size and skill set but despite being a little older Mo has the higher ceiling imo and thats why we took him ahead of WCJ. I think both will be really good players for years to come but its way too early to call it

Lavar fell the fuck back since last season. Wonder what happened.

Interested to see the Dubbs on Thursday. They have had a pretty light strength of schedule thus far and the Bucks are a dangerous squad.

Interested to see the Dubbs on Thursday. They have had a pretty light strength of schedule thus far and the Bucks are a dangerous squad.
Ay tell me when the last time you was interested in seeing a magic game outside of when its to see a rookie before you realize he's gonna be a role player?

Lol Beta tight. Just find a third team to root for doggy your other two are cooked . Btw wasnt you a mavs fan too? How dare you fixed your lips to address a real nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back