Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

When stat padding goes wrong?

Hope he is ok but they pay Adams good money to get boards so let him do his job.

I really thought it was Lowry holding DeRozan back all these years. He's surprising the fuck outta me.

Man im glad Murray took that shot. Shit if I had 48 I would go for 50 too. Fuck all that unspoken respect the game shit. More players should be trying to disrespect their opponents.

I just wish Murray was consistent with his hot dogging.

When shit going well he od braggadocious then he be humble hank when the going gets rough. If that’s you let it be you all the time.

Volume scoring is a trait thats a dime a dozen, think about Jamal Crawford, thats all he does and thats why he bounced around the league so much and even when he settled in as a sixth man he was never essential to his teams success

Now as far the most important skill it depends on who you ask but the ability to defend multiple positions, ballhandling/playmaking, 3pt shooting ect are all much more important than volume scoring

I don’t like the Crawford comparison. He’s been in the league like 20 years.

When has he ever been the #1 option?

What has he ever led a team to?

Y’all also overlook the characteristics of poise, leadership, and drive in this kid. Combine that with the scoring and willingness to get better - I don’t see how you compare him to the likes of Jamal Crawford.

You probably reaching, but I’ll just agree to disagree on the skills more important than scoring...

Needed that W last night cause the next games won't be easy...who am I kidding, most games won't be easy for this team lol

LOL, one thing is clear from the past few pages, @Peace_79 Is a big big Donovan Mitchell fan. And @juks will not let any Simmons slandering slide.

U guys really need to stop digging your heels in your side of the argument. The kid is just in his 2nd season, He is not a superstar yet (@Peace_79 ) and its too early to call him just a "Volume Scorer" (@juks). He has shown that he is a special talent, lets see how he continues to grow. The sky is the limit. And based on the growth he has made from his freshman year in college till now, I am not betting against the kid.

Its ok to be a fan of Mitchell and still think Simmons is a better player (IMO).

Funny thing is, if folks stopped linking Simmons to Mitchell, @juks would actually appreciate Mitchell. He is in the same mold as Lavine. I put Booker in this group too. Booker >>> Mitchell >>> Lavine lol

Chill bruh its not even 10 games into their careers. Wendell looks good tho.

It don't matter, carter more polished offensively,equal or better defensively,way better passer bamba legit the worst big I ever seen passing the rock

more physically ready and a year younger.Carter giving starting c's work fam, bamba aint even starting

LOL, one thing is clear from the past few pages, @Peace_79 Is a big big Donovan Mitchell fan. And @juks will not let any Simmons slandering slide.

U guys really need to stop digging your heels in your side of the argument. The kid is just in his 2nd season, He is not a superstar yet (@Peace_79 ) and its too early to call him just a "Volume Scorer" (@juks). He has shown that he is a special talent, lets see how he continues to grow. The sky is the limit. And based on the growth he has made from his freshman year in college till now, I am not betting against the kid.

Its ok to be a fan of Mitchell and still think Simmons is a better player (IMO).

Chill with all the sense your making fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back