Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're bringing no substance, jazz lost in 5 just like the sixers did in the 2nd round.

the stacked western conference narrative is laughable.Last season it was warriors and rockets & a bunch of middle of the pack pretenders that were separated by 2.5 games 3-9.Jazz surged when gobert returned,if gobert never returns they don't make the playoffs.Simmons team went 11-0 without embiid

if mitchell was gaining expereience wtf was simmons doing? Man I arguing with no casual 86 this exchange it's done

Who said it wasn’t a learning experience for Simmons?

You’re the only one talking about 1st year players getting “exposed”. Their 1st year players. No one expects them to play well and win games deep in the playoffs. That’s ridiculous.

I just happened to be impressed with a rookie outplaying the reigning MVP at his position and carrying his team into the 2nd round. I can’t remember many rookies in history doing that. Shows a lot of potential for what he could do with a little coaching and league experience.

And you can quote me a page of stats to try and pretend the West is the same as the East. We all know the truth. Go ask Lebron.

You right tho. Well agree to disagree. I get why Simmons will grow to be a perennial All Star and one of the league’s elite; but I’ll never get the massive hype her receives.

@BullsFans

Lavine is nice man. Yall got a star in him. His defense isnt as bad as it was made out to be either. Not a great defender but not trash either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back