Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrP_76pXgAIuyPH.jpg

Phillys problems are offense, they need shooting bad they're 2nd in the nba in 3 attempts 22nd in %

They have no spacing cuz of simmons,fultz and saric starting.

Saric been trash this season,simmons has no jumper teams are giving him that rondo treatment(backing up 7-8 feet) then they got this cat out there doin this

all they got is covington,shamet and redick as snipers .They gotta shuffle the deck(change starting line up or trades) or it's gonna be 5-8 seed 1st round exit

either trade for jimmy(legit 2nd option) or acquire some shooters.Can't rely on wilson chandler always injured ass either

Last edited:
Phillys problems are offense, they need shooting bad they're 2nd in the nba in 3 attempts 22nd in %

They have no spacing cuz of simmons,fultz and saric starting.

Saric been trash this season,simmons has no jumper teams are giving him that rondo treatment(backing up 7-8 feet) then they got this cat out there doin this

all they got is covington,shamet and redick as snipers .They gotta shuffle the deck, or it's gonna be 5-8 seed 1st round exit

either trade for jimmy(legit 2nd option) or acquire some shooters.Can't depend on wilson chandler always injured ass either

Saric shooting 23% from 3 and like 46% on 2's lol

Going to fuck around and end up losing minutes to Wilson Chandler when he's fully healthy, they might end up closing with him anyway

Never seen a guard/sf come in the league like Simmons and absolutely chose not to shoot a jumpshot we can’t even get a feel of how bad it is because he absolutely won’t shoot it this shit is weird af

I’ve never really been that impressed with Simmons. I’d take Spyda all day if I had the choice.

Besides volume scoring Mitchell does nothin better than simmons. Literally nothing

simmons lack of shooting ability is his only weakness and is detrimental to philly right now cuz of the starting line up they choose to stubbornly rock with

last season when gobert was out jazz were 11-12 games under .500 with Mitchell

No embiid, sixers surrounded simmons with shooters they went on a 16 game winning streak

I'm a Simmons fan. I think the kid will eventually develop enough of a shot to keep players honest.

Besides volume scoring Mitchell does nothin better than simmons. Literally nothing

So we gonna act like volume scoring is not the most important skill set in today’s NBA.

Look at Steph Curry’s impact. Tell me what he‘s exceptional at besides volume scoring.

simmons lack of shooting ability is his only weakness

My dude - That’s a BIG fucking weakness in 2018. Let’s not downplay it. Thanks

last season when gobert was out jazz were 11-12 games under .500 with Mitchell

No embiid, sixers surrounded simmons with shooters they went on a 16 game winning streak

Small sample sizes, fam. Also - Mitchell is in the West, Simmons is in the East.

Gobert is a perennial DPOY candidate who was out during Mitchell’s rookie Season.

Of course that teamed struggled.

Look what happened to one of the greatest teams of all time when their Defensive Anchor got suspended in the Finals...

Streaks are great and all. Let’s talk about what they did in the playoffs when it counted

Brett Brown has been throwing some shitty rotations out there. Ben needs to be out there with JJ at all times. Brown has been forcing the Fultz/Embiid lineup and it aint working. Imo Brown has so much invested in Fultz that he is determined to make it work and it might blow up in his face. Ben ain't gonna shoot so having him out there without Embiid is idiotic. There really is no other playmaker to rely on to create their own shot and Ben suffers for it. That is why his assists have been down.

Fultz needs to be in there with the second unit and JJ needs to be out there with Ben and Embiid. Saric might have to go to the bench and Shamet needs more tick. Still don't know the Zhaire Smith situation but he could help.

My concern right now tho is athletic perimeter players still gives Philly trouble. This is why that fuck nigga Jimmy Butler is needed the most imo.

This team currently constructed has a second round exit at best written all over them.

So we gonna act like volume scoring is not the most important skill set in today’s NBA.

Look at Steph Curry’s impact. Tell me what he‘s exceptional at besides volume scoring.

My dude - That’s a BIG fucking weakness in 2018. Let’s not downplay it. Thanks

Small sample sizes, fam. Also - Mitchell is in the West, Simmons is in the East.

Gobert is a perennial DPOY candidate who was out during Mitchell’s rookie Season.

Of course that teamed struggled.

Look what happened to one of the greatest teams of all time when their Defensive Anchor got suspended in the Finals...

Streaks are great and all. Let’s talk about what they did in the playoffs when it counted

Lol volume scoring is not the most important skill in todays nba wtf

curry aint a volume scorer either he's averaging 32 ppg on 20 shots and curry can defend and playmake he gets hyped for his shooting he's more complete player than that. Iverson is the poster child for volume scoring.volume scoring is 32 ppg on 30 shots per game

26 games isnt a small sample size bruh that's basically 1/3rd of an nba season

the jazz were better than the thunder,melo got exposed defensively that series along with russ playing like a unstable clown the 1st 4 games that's why the jazz won

both Mitchell and simmons were exposed in the playoffs(embiid too).Micthell averaged 19ppg on 20 shots per game and shot 36% fg and 25% from 3 vs the rockets

We'll agree to disagree, I wouldn't expect someone of your ilk to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back