Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought his energy would be enough to get Doc & Moses another ring. That fat bastard was fun to watch.

Jimmy taking this roster to the conference finals?

Ariza
Jason Terry
Pablo Prigioni
Josh Smith
Terrance Jones
Dwight Howard
Corey Brewer
Clint Capela - Rookie
Yo, is that not the playoffs where Harden was playing like shit against the Clippers and the bench brought them back and won with Harden on the sidelines. And he also set a playoff record with 13 turnovers in one game against the Warriors in the finals?

You remember when lames called lavine kenny skywalker? lol ,this cat averaging 32 ppg on 19 shots and shooting 40% from 3's.

Lavine about to be top 5-7 in scoring this season and will be an all star('19 or '20).Meanwhile jimmy butler burned down another house and being an attention whore again

dumb ass niggas

Absolutely

I don’t even know what your case for Harden could be. And Butler definitely better than Chris Paul at this stage of his career

You trollin fam

Jimmy butler aint better than the reigning mvp(who should of won it in 16-17 too) or chris paul, man get the fuck outta here

I aint even a harden fan like that but that's wild to even say that

You remember when lames called lavine kenny skywalker? lol ,this cat averaging 32 ppg on 19 shots and shooting 40% from 3's.

Lavine about to be top 5-7 in scoring this season and will be an all star('19 or '20).Meanwhile jimmy butler burned down another house and being an attention whore again

dumb ass niggas

who knew this was your bat signal

dumb ass niggas

You’re a week late. Happy you’re back. I can’t wait for your hot takes when your favorite team (the heat) acquires one Jimmy Butler. Would you be comfortable if/when he hits a game winner vs your most hated team (da bulls), I say “the Butler did it!” Again, welcome back!

Nah I’m not

I don’t give a shit about the MVP. Westbrook winning showed its value

I don’t need Harden dominating the ball the way he does especially when it leads to him being even worse on defense than he already is. I could make do with a Rondo running my team. Some these dudes just playing point guard and it works...during the regular season..helps them get their numbers always having the ball.

A minus on defense and ineffective off the ball...not sure how that’s an absurd statement. Jimmy needs to be off the ball more too but he’ll still be as effective as needed. James Harden got picked on probably more than Steph in that WCF series. Chris Paul was pulling them through in games before the injury

Both dudes elite players on the highest tier. I think one is better. Y’all act like it’s these wide gaps between absolute top players

Nah russ winning mvp showed how impressionable the media are, harden led his team to the #2 offense in the league and was top 5 in scoring and assists they won 55 games.

Russ averaged a triple double last season and his team was a 5 seed and won 48 games no mvp votes , proof they got caught up in the hype

Harden hasnt been a minus on defense in years, do your googles dog.The bolded is my point, chris paul impact on the wcf shows he's better than jimmy not stats wise but impact wise.Jimmy wouldn't do that vs the warriors & they crumbled without paul

I watched the bulls lose 4 straight to boston after rondo was injured, jimmy aint built like that.He's good but not #1-2 option good harden and paul are

You’re a week late. Happy you’re back. I can’t wait for your hot takes when your favorite team (the heat) acquires one Jimmy Butler. Would you be comfortable if/when he hits a game winner vs your most hated team (da bulls), I say “the Butler did it!” Again, welcome back!

Lol duke giddy as fuck like he pullin up to a golden corral.

Jimmy old news bruh, I think miami(treadmill team till 2024) or philly will get him

Bulls already won that trade, in a landslide.Anything afterwards is not my concern

zach the leader of the new school now, I prefer watching this young kobe/jordan hybrid

Bulls gonna suck again it's about to get ugly should get a top 5-7 pick, y'all better pray we don't get cam reddish(or any of the top tier wings) that's what you need to be concerned about

Don’t need to do googles when you watch him play. And you know it, just trying to make your case against Jimmy. Saying Jimmy can’t be a #2 option is ridiculous. That’s exactly where he should be as should Harden

Idk what Jimmy would do cause he ain’t ever played on a team that good or built around him and you know that too. lol @ Chicago. He was playing with Wade washed ass and a bunch of kids. Rondo just repeated that same act with NO helping them overachieve, speak to his game not Jimmy lack of

lol at you thinking Rondo had the pelicans overachieving

Lol @ you thinking anybody gives af about the Pelicans

They’ll always be a part of the story, not the story..whether you agree or disagree, nobody cares cause we don’t gaf about your squad

you mentioned the pelicans

not me hombre

relax tho

no need for the hostility b/c you shooting off bad hot takes

I was merely correcting your assessment about Rondo's contribution here

OH, and you definitely give a fuck

Im not sure what you want me to say to that. Niggas in here talking basketball and you want to shift the conversation so you can post your ESPN graphics we don’t care about

Talk hoops bro. You got an opinion, give it, all that sassy shit can stay in the cool table

ahhh...the good ol "he being sassy" b/c you got called out on your hot take

lol

surely you can do better than that

I just posted a graphic, nothing more, nothing less...if you didnt wanna look at it, you could've scrolled by it...simple as that

how do i know? b/c i do it to most of your posts

let the record show, to try and solidify your previous point (which i actually read), you brought up Rondo and his brief stint with the pelicans. All i simply said was that you were overvaluing that and here we are

its ok when we disagree from time to time man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back