Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forced to roll out this lineup due to the circumstances but interested to see what it looks like

The Mayor Gerald Green on 6th man status

I aint back just a guest appearance like hustle man on martin.I'll randomly show up and give y'all jewels

Here go some nuggets real quick:

Currently constructed the houston rockets are done, guaranteed 1st/2nd round exit(told y'all this last summer but you see it)
I think the Clippers will sign kahwi next summer & the lakers will acquire lillard next summer(ingram will be moved he's better than kuz but kuz a better fit with lebron) paul allen dying changes things
And I think durant will leave the warriors he's tired of the perception/backlash of his decision, they will most likely 3peat and he will bounce
Celtics have too many chefs in the kitchen, hayward or brown needs to come off the bench.Once they get in rhythm offensively they'll take off I think ainge will trade rozier(yabusle and baynes/morris) for vuvevic

Lou Will always kills us

On the low I wish we could have kept him over Eric Gordon even though hes not as good defensively

I think Embiid and Simmons are better then Butler too.

Butler MIGHT be ok being the 3rd guy on the Rockets with dudes right around his age or older but I cant see Butler being ok being the 3rd guy behind young up and commers like Embiid and Simmons.

Sixers window is large as fuck, they dont have to rush things by bringing a potentially cancerous situation amongst their youngsters.

Yeah but if they picked up butlers attitude towards grinding and winning sheesh aint nothing wrong with adding a top 5 top 10 two way player with goals just to ball out

Them Oakland niggas gangsta, bruh.

They ain’t played a lick of defense all year, and they’re the #2 seed in the west.

Niggas just walking into arenas fucking around; winning off straight talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back