Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It not all Melos fault we suck right now...... he's had some terrible moments on defense but he's probably been our best rebounder which isn't saying much

Rockets have several problems right now and some of them might get fixed when the whole team is back healthy but even at 100% this team would lose in 5 probably 4 to the Warriors if we get lucky enough to make it that far

@juks just pointed how teams are destroying the Rockets in the paint, we can't rebound for shit and we can't stop anyone at the rim which is a big reason for these early season struggles

lol, towns mentally checked out.The one game jimmy missed towns dropped 31 the rest of the games single digit/teens in scoring

Thibs and the owner dumb af get rid of jimmy already, okogie need to be playing more anyway.

It not all Melos fault we suck right now...... he's had some terrible moments on defense but he's probably been our best rebounder which isn't saying much

Rockets have several problems right now and some of them might get fixed when the whole team is back healthy but even at 100% this team would lose in 5 probably 4 to the Warriors if we get lucky enough to make it that far

@juks just pointed how teams are destroying the Rockets in the paint, we can't rebound for shit and we can't stop anyone at the rim which is a big reason for these early season struggles
What's going on with Clint?

Rockets dookie juice until further notice this remind me of the season we traded for ty Lawson. If we don’t trade for jimmy we lookin like food out west.

Don't mind losing when we're short handed but everyone except PJ Tucker quit and gave up last night while Trez , Lou Will and Tobias Harris were shitting all over us

I was completely disgusted watching that shit until I finally turned it off

What's going on with Clint?

He got paid

Other than that idk, he doesn't look nowhere near as bouncy as he did last season and his defense hasn't been there either

I can understand getting worked by AD but Montrezl Harrell was killing him last night too

i think nobody for the rockets came into camp in shape

also they gotta realize that it was their switching defense that made them good last year.

people here dantoni and think of the suns 7 seconds or less. with paul and harden handling the ball i think they were towards the middle of the pack in pace of play.

regardless losing ariza hurts and replacing them with ennis and melo wasn't gonna cut it regardless.

Caw caw

Ugly ass win but I'll take it

They not all gonna be blowouts

Moore has low-key been very good for them hitting timely shots when everyone else is cold

Told yall adding Melo would hurt the Rockets not just because Melo cant play but because it will force others to cover up for Melo and they dont have the right players to cover up for Melo, and in trying to do so, other players will play worse defense too.

Plus I know it was just a few games but Harden was looking like the old Harden on defense in the limited time I watch him.

Told yall specifically why the Rockets wont be able to play Melo and Harden together, and now that thats happening, they wasting Melo on the bench and cant even make use of his offense.

Melo looked good offensively as a starter yesterday but when Harden comes back he will be forced to go back to the bench and become uninspired again.

Caw caw

Ugly ass win but I'll take it

They not all gonna be blowouts

Moore has low-key been very good for them hitting timely shots when everyone else is cold

Shout out to the Pels finally starting a season on the right foot instead putting themselves in a hole and trying to dig out all season. Yall start gotta play over .500 the next 6 games for this to really be a difference though.

Man I was watching the Knicks Warriors game and shit was crazy.

Shout out to Fizz because he is getting the most out of this team. Their record is garbage but they went down to the wire in most of their games.

Yesterdays game was closer than the score sheet will tell you too. It was all good until tue 4th quarter and KD just got in a zone and put 25 down. Shit would have been dope to watch if it wasnt aginst my team.

Shout out to the Pels finally starting a season on the right foot instead putting themselves in a hole and trying to dig out all season. Yall start gotta play over .500 the next 6 games for this to really be a difference though.
Agreed

The plan was to come out and try to put the Nets away so they could rest starters but didn't happen that way

Gonna be interesting to see how they play against the jazz tonight. They gotta come out and run gobert off the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back