Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to the Pels finally starting a season on the right foot instead putting themselves in a hole and trying to dig out all season. Yall start gotta play over .500 the next 6 games for this to really be a difference though.
Won't front I'm nervous about out next 6 but if we go 3-3 that would be dope having us at 7-3. Anything else would gravy

Agreed

The plan was to come out and try to put the Nets away so they could rest starters but didn't happen that way

Gonna be interesting to see how they play against the jazz tonight. They gotta come out and run gobert off the floor
Force Gogurt to the perimeter and open space for the cutters to get the goal should be the plan. Also I would force Mitchell to attack in the paint instead of letting him getting involved passing the ball because Ingles been hot af and Mitchell can warm up quick at the 3 point line as well.

Gonna be a tested game, hope we can make more shots and niko can be in human torch mode. Hope EP is healthy enough to play as well.

As a ref what is your take on that tech on Ed Davis?
Davis gotta let the refs sort that shit out

He made a great point, he did something that ultimately was up to the refs and with a close game, you don't wanna do anything to give the refs a reason to affect the outcome

Hey man how long Aaron Gordon gonna waste his career? It's year 5 already

Homie gonna be 28 by the time the magic gun for the 8th seed

Man I was watching the Knicks Warriors game and shit was crazy.

Shout out to Fizz because he is getting the most out of this team. Their record is garbage but they went down to the wire in most of their games.

Yesterdays game was closer than the score sheet will tell you too. It was all good until tue 4th quarter and KD just got in a zone and put 25 down. Shit would have been dope to watch if it wasnt aginst my team.

Yeah they are fighting every game they are the same knicks from a record standpoint i hope some of these players develop past role players

I wonder how porzingas is going to fit into this break neck speed and will his body be able to handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back